Chapter 5

Watching Luke surf was the best thing I've ever seen in my life. It felt as if he belonged to those waves and like the waves were moving according to his command. He did his final flip and the crowd went nuts. He came out of the water and immediately he was surrounded by the hot bikini girls. Can these girls just leave him alone already?

I was kinda jealous.

No Ivy, you can't be jealous, you barely know him!

Urgggg! I want to get to know him then.

Luke gave all the girls a kiss on their cheeks. I could see the red colour of their cheeks from far off. These girls are just hopeless.

"Dude, stop flirting already", Hayley told him silently whilst making actions from her hands.

Luke came running towards us, leaving all the girls behind to their dismay.

" Luke, you were outstanding as ever", Lucy said and hugged him.

"Again you nailed it bruh", Hayley told and gave him a tight, spine breaking hug.

"So Ivy, did you like my performance?", Luke asked me with his 'oh so sexy' smirk.

"Yeah, you did quite well", I said and winked.

" Just well?", he came closer to me.

"Alright, alright, you were fucking amazing", I told him and then suddenly strong arms encircled my waist into a tight hug. I hugged him back. I wanted to stay there forever, in his strong arms. We hugged for about, i don't know, but for a long time.

" Enough of hugging Luke", Hayley pointed at us and immediately Luke released me.

Nooooo, A little longer, please!!!!

Hayley came towards me and took my hand.

"Let's go in the water" she said and started running towards the shore with me. So dramatic. We reached in the water till it reached my thighs and I turned and saw Lucy and Luke running towards us.

"Gosh! You're so fast Hayley, you should slow down a little you know", Lucy told Hayley as she was exhausted. Luke was like in a 'didn't bother me' attitude with his smirk.

Lord heavens, I'm in love with his smirk.

" So Hayley, what are we going to do now" asked Luke and started coming towards me.

"Well, you know what to do", Hayley said with the same smirk as Luke. A devilish smirk now. Lucy was just laughing.

"Wait, what is going on", and whilst saying this, I was in arms of Luke who lifted me up like a baby and started running deep in water and threw me.
I should have known this was coming. I immediately came up and saw the three laughing at me. Even I started laughing. A second later, Hayley pushes Lucy who was now in the deep water with me. We all started laughing again.

*-*-*

The evening was well spent with them. I didn't know I would make such good friends on my first day here. I had just taken a shower and as I was drying my hair, I heard mom.

"Ivy, get ready dear, we have to go for dinner at Carolyn's"

Oh crap, I totally forgot about it.

"Coming in ten mom"

I ran towards my closet and immediately changed into my little lavender dress. I dried my hair and styled it and ran towards the drawing room. It was just 7pm.

"Mom, isn't it a little early to go for a dinner?"

"Yes, that's why we'll be leaving in 10 minutes.

"As if 10 minutes would make any difference mom", I said and sat down on the couch.

"Yes it would, because I'm baking a cake and it'll be properly baked in 10 minutes. You go check on Ian and dad, they are in Ian's room.

I came in Ian's room and saw dad and Ian playing.

" Dad, when did you come for office? I didn't see you coming " I said and hugged him half way because he was sitting on a baby stool.

"You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up"

"Oh! So how was your new office?"

"It was amazing, luckily, all my friends are transferred here, in this new branch. How was you day?

"It was awesome dad, I made very good friends, in fact we are going to my friend's house only"

"Lucky you Ivy", said dad and he kissed me on my cheek. I kissed him back.

Dad went out as mom needed helping with the cake. I saw my baby brother dressed in his mini tuxedo looking so cute.

" Ian, you look so cute" I kissed him on his cheeks and picked him up in my arms. And as always, he started playing with my hair again.

*-*-*

We rang the doorbell of MacAdam's house. Their house was huge unlike ours. I mean our house was also big but comparatively their house was way huge. Carolyn answered the door with Hayley by her side.

"Well hello Ruby and Mr Brooklyn. And of course my dear Ivy. Come inside", she said with the sweetest gesture ever I've seen anyone having.

Hayley introduced herself to my mom and dad. I bet you they liked her. I mean who wouldn't?!. She had a very appealing personality. I saw Hayley's father and Carolyn introduced us to him. Martin was also a very sweet man.

"Ivy, come, I'll show you my room"

"Wait, let me give Ian to mom", I said as I was holding my baby bro in my arms.

" Give me him first", said Hayley and took Ian in her arms. It was actually a surprise because Ian didn't cry. He always cried when he was in arms of any stranger. But Hayley was not a stranger now.

"He is so freaking cute Ivy", she said whilst kissing Ian's cheeks. " Wait I'll hand him over to your mom, but I seriously don't want to, he is just so cute"

Hayley gave Ian to my mom and came towards me.

"Come", she took my hand and ran up the stairs till we reached her room.

Damnn, this women should become an Olympic runner.

She opened the door and....

Guess what did I see?!?

Any guesses?

Luke standing in front of the mirror and adjusting his shirt. He looked so hot.

But wait a second, what is he doing at Hayley's family dinner?

"Presenting you my handsome cousin, Luke", said Hayley and laughed hard.