Chapter 2

I saw all the people around me who were enjoying the whether. Most of them were in their wet suits with surf board in their hand. I always wanted to surf but I just couldn't. I mean I haven't tried yet. But, the point is that all are enjoying and here I am, studying, everyday, just to get good grades. Sometimes, I seriously get tired of studying, but I have no other option than study my ass out to get into medical. Medical had always been my dream, and it was on the verge of coming true. So I never quit studying.

I went towards my ride which was parked in the garage. My Mini Cooper. That was the gift dad got me on my last birthday as I had stood top among all in my last school. I went inside the garage and sat inside my car. The engine started roaring and I was off on the road. Thank God! For the GPS that dad had put inside the car. It showed the exact location of the school.

I parked my car and took a glance at my new school. Holy Cow! It looked like Hogwarts. Very big. People surrounded all over. I went inside the school and looked around for the office.

"Umm...hey.. Can you tell me where the office is?", I said as I tapped on the shoulder of a girl in front of me who had her back to me. She turned around and looked at me confused.

" You new here?", she asked whilst smiling.

"Yeah, first day! And you?", I asked her.

"Well I'm here since ages", she said and winked. I laughed.

"Can you please tell me where the office is, I kinda have to meet the principal"

"Come, I'll take you", she said and started walking.

" I'm Ivy by the way", I said and she immediately stopped.

"I'm Hayley", she said and offered her hand. I shook it.

" So, are you here on a scholarship? "

"No"

"Oh! Then your one from a rich family, welcome"

"Umm.. Thank you?", it was more of a question.

" Look, don't take me bad, but here people do judge about bank balances. I'm way off them. Your lucky that you are rich, or you would be the target of those bitches", she said as she pointed at a group of girls who were kinda harassing an innocent looking nerd.

"Hayley", a girl came form that group towards Hayley.

" Hey Chels", she said, not enthusiastic much.

"Who is she?", she said looking at me like I was some piece of trash.

" This is Ivy and Ivy this is Chelsea", she said whilst introducing her.

She went nearer to Hayley and said something in her ear.

"No way Chels, she is my friend, plus she ain't a scholarship student"

"Okay , as you say, Hayls, bye girl".

"Bye", Hayley said and waved at her. She turned and faced me.

" You better stay away from that bitches, they can ruin your life "

"As you say"

"Well...take right and there is the office" she said pointing towards a large corridor.

"Thank you so much Hayley".

" No problem, I'll be waiting here for you"

"Its okay Hayley, I can handle it from here"

"C'mon Ivy, I will introduce you to my friends, it'll be fun"

"Like Chelsea?"

"Hahahaha, no, they are not like those bitches"

"Okay, I'll come as soon as I can"

I walked towards the corridor and saw the office. I knocked at the door. C'mon, I have to be polite on my first day.

"Come in", a strong voice of a woman came from inside.

I opened the door and saw the principal sitting on the chair like it was a throne. She was wearing a white formal shirt. She smiled at me and I returned it back.

" So, you must be Miss Ivy Brooklyn "

"Well yeah"

"Welcome to Olcott Private School"

"Thank you for inviting me"

"We couldn't miss the opportunity to invite an intelligent girl like you in our school"

"Well, thank you ma'am"

For the record, I forgot to mention the whole story about me coming here. I had given my last examination which I had stood top amongst all, the one for which dad gifted me a mini cooper. Well, my principal then got a news that The Olcott Private School wanted me to come to their school to carry on the further studies. And as Olcott was my dream, my parents totally agreed. And the next day, here we are, in California, the best school ever in the town.

"Here, take your locker keys, the locker number is written on it", she said as she handed me the keys.

"This is your schedule", she handed me the schedule.

" Thank you ma'am "

"No problem Miss Brooklyn, you may leave now"

I nodded my head in appreciation and smiled. I turned around and went towards the doors and came out.

"Well you took centuries to come out", Hayley was smiling at me.

" Not my fault", I said between my giggles.

"Let's go"

*-*-*

By my luck, I was in Hayley's class. So we were like chatting half of the time. I didn't knew people here would be fun. I always pictured this school as the school of nerds and I would be a big misfit as I ain't a nerd. I mean I study hard when its required.

The bell had already rung for the lunch break and we were walking past the corridor towards the canteen. Hayley had asked me to sit with her. To say, my first day here was awesome. We took the table at the end and to my surprise, a girl was already sitting there.

"Lucy, hey", Hayley said as she sat next to her.

"Hey", she said with a wide smile.

"Lucy meet Ivy, she is new here, and not on scholarship", she introduced me to Lucy.

"Ivy, Ivy Brooklyn?", she asked me in utter shock.

"Errr...yeah"

"OMG! You topped the scientists and mathletes exam", she said with an utterly shocked expression.

" We, yes,"

"Stop it Lucy, you're gonna scare her off", Hayley interrupted us. " Just so you know, Lucy is like a nerd".

Lucy hit Hayley's arm. "I'm not a nerdy nerd"

"Would have guessed it", I said and all started laughing.

I took a seat opposite to both of them. Suddenly I heard a loud chuckle coming from a gang of boys. And there I saw him, the boy from last night with the dog. Gosh! He looked hot!

*-*-*
Another chapter,, yeahhhhh!!!!
Comment and vote guys, I'd really appreciate that.