Chapter One

{EDITED}

(Hey guys! Started a new book! Hoping this would act least get a few thousand reads. Hope you read the summary I have great ideas for this book xo ;) ily)

[Harry's P.O.V]

I was sitting on the couch staring at the blank television in front of me when Louis walked out. The Louis who I'm in love with. The Louis that's getting married today, with Eleanor. The girl I hate the most. The girl who stole Louis from me. I love Louis. I always did. Then Eleanor decides to show her face and then they both fall in love.

Leaving me heartbroken. We might not have been officially dating but it still breaks my heart knowing his going to be with her. For the rest of his life. There won't be anymore cuddling on the couch, or any pet names.

"Hey Haz? Aren't you going to the wedding?" Zayn asked appearing in the living room of our hotel. "Um yeah sure I'll just go get ready" I said quickly getting up and scurrying down the hallway to my room. As soon as I got there I broke down. I slide down on the floor bringing my knees up to my face and burying my head in them. Crying. And then my cries turned into sobs and I couldn't breathe and I just wanted to go back in time.

I have no idea how long I was there for but suddenly a knock on my door was heard and I froze. I didn't want anyone coming in here. Well except Liam. His the only one that knows about my feelings for Louis.

"Hey Haz, it's Liam are you okay?" He asks and I choke down a sob but it escapes my mouth and then more does. "Hey are you crying?" I heard and then I broke. Again. I'm a crying mess and I bang my head harshly behind me causing a loud thud to erupt. "Harry?! Harry open the door! Haz!!" Liam says wiggling the door knob.

I don't get up and minutes later I feel someone sitting down next to me. Wrapping their arms around my shaking body. "Shh.. It's going to be okay. Don't cry" Liam says and I sniffle and lean my head on his shoulders. "The um.. Thing is going to start soon so why don't you go get ready? I'll meet you at the couch okay?" He says and I nod sniffling and getting up. He gets up as well and places a kiss to my forehead before walking out.

I walk over to my closet and grab a pair of black suite and a shirt to wear. I quickly put them on and do my hair. I walk into the the bathroom making sure it didn't look like I was crying before walking to the living room. I see Liam standing there and as soon as he saw me he gave me a smile. "You look lovely" he says and I shrug.

"It's not like I should be anyways.. I mean I have no one to impress now" I said feeling tears wilt up in my eyes. "Now, now. Don't say that. I'm sure you'll get over him soon"

"Boys! Cars ready!" Paul shouts and I let out a whimper. I feel Liam's hand wrap around my shoulder as we walk towards the van. As we sit down Niall and Zayn give me a weird look. I sigh and turn around looking out the window. About an hour later we reach there and I quickly rush out.

[Louis' P.O.V]

The day has finally come. The day where I get married to the beautiful lady who I've loved for about a year now. She truly is amazing. I never thought this day will come. But it did. And I'm happier than anything right now.

Just as the priest was about to say something a voice stopped him and everyone turned around to look at the person. Harry. "Louis! Wait! Don't.. D-don't marry her" he said desperately. Everyone around started laughing except for me and the lads. Well maybe their angry at Harry as well.

"What the hell Harry?!" I say harshly and he whimpers. "I-I love you.. Please" he said as a few tears fell down his face. "What the fuck?!" I yell harshly. "I'll be back" I whisper to Eleanor and quickly peck her cheeks before rushing over to Harry. I grabbed his arms a little too tight and dragged him over to one of the many rooms. Ignoring the boys protest telling me to let him go.