News (Chapter 17)

Start from the beginning

"Oh sorry to interrupt," somebody says. We look over at the door and see Ashton and Luke standing there awkwardly. "But can you show us where the kitchen is. Lukey charms here is hungry. You can make out with your boyfriend afterwards."

"He is not my boyfriend," I tell them.

"You could have fooled me," Ashton tells me.

"I could say the same about you two," I say with a smirk.

"Mashmallow, hurry up. I'm hungwy," Luke whispers as he hides behind Ashton.

"Sorry baby," he apologizes making Luke blush.

I got out of bed and walked over to them. Taylor's shirt was big for him, so on me it was huge. The shirt reached to above my knees which I'm glad. I wasn't in the mood to put on jeans. "I'll show you. I saw it on the way here," I say. I hear the bed move and know Taylor is following me. We all walk down the long hall and the 3 flights of stairs and then end up in the kitchen. This house is so big it could be a labyrinth.

There were so many kids and adults here. The youngest other than Tristen looked 10 and the oldest looked to be 40 something. There were some people making breakfast for everybody while the rest just talked and goofed around. Taylor , Ashton, and Luke walked over to their friends while I stayed back. I needed to use the bathroom first.

I walk out of the kitchen and down the hall looking for a bathroom. There must be one around here shouldn't there. I finally found a door with a sign that says bathroom. Before I could open it though I heard some whispering. "What," one voice said. It sounded like a guy's voice, but not a voice I recognized.

"You heard me. I needed close down this place," a familiar voice said. It took me a sec to realize it was Ms. Reyes. The voices were walking away, but this sparked my interest. I followed the voice down a hall hiding wherever I could.

"Why?"

"Didn't you hear what Matt said? If I were to let these kids stay here they could get hurt by them. I'm not going to risk it."

"What about the kids who can't go home or don't have any," the guy argues.

"I've planned it already. I have made some arrangements to send those kids to other places more safe. Some of the scientist and teachers have already agreed to supervise them," Ms. Reyes tells him. What do they do here I wonder. Why would they need teachers and scientist for?

"Wait you're not going?"

"No. If they are looking for me then it all I will do is bring them danger," she explains. I try to get closer, but accidentally drop the metal knight statue I was behind making a loud noise. I hear them walking back and I panic. I then do what I usually do when I panic. I teleport.

I teleport to a room facing a door. I sigh in relief that I got away. I then turn to see the room I'm in and freeze. In the bed Dillion is making out with Jc. Jc starts to get on top of Dillion and the covers fall a little to reveal Jc's butt crack. That's when I realize they are both naked.

"Oh my God," I scream immediately cover my mouth with my hand. They both jump apart and try to cover themselves.

"What the Hell Shawn," Dillion screams.

I turn around and start apologizing. "Sorry sorry sorry. I didn't mean to walk in on this I just...needed to wake you up for breakfast. Sorry, I'm leaving now." I quickly open the door and run out before they can say anything. That surely will scar me for life.

When I finally get to the kitchen I'm panting loudly and feel like I just ran a marathon. "Are you okay," Matt asks chuckling. "You sound like you just had the best sex of your life."

I punch him in the arm and go sit next to Cam. We start to talk about nonsense while the food is being done. Matt and JJ soon joins us too. Right before the food comes though I feel three sets of eyes behind me. I turn and see Carter, Nash, and Jack staring at us.

"can we help you guys," Matt asks.

"Yes, explain to us what is going on," Nash begins then points at Cam, "And why you are avoiding me?"

"I'm not," Cam says not making eye contact. Nash walks over to cam and looks down at him waiting for an answer. Cam doesn't say anything and we all wait to see what will happen.

Nash sighs and instead of leaving he picks up Cam bridal style making him gasp and hold on to Nash for dear life. Nash then sits down and places Cam on his lap. Cam blushes hard at the act, but still doesn't make eye contact. Nash then puts his hand under Cam's chin and makes him look at him. "Whatever I did Lexi I'm really sorry. Please forgive me."

Cam then had a guilty expression in his face. Nash didn't do anything bad and now he's apologizing to Cam for no reason. It must be making Cam feel guilty. "You didn't do anything Hammy. I was just really stressed and I guess I somewhat took out on you. I'm the one who's sorry," he explains.

Nash smiles at him. "How about we both just forget about it okay," Nash compromises. Cam nods his head in agreement.

Jack and Carter went to talk with Matt and JJ leaving me alone as Cameron talked to Nash. I looked over to the side and saw Ashton sitting at the end of the table with Luke in his lap. They kept on whispering things into each other's ear and giggling. God it's so obvious that they like each other. I don't get why some people are so oblivious to what's right in front of the.

"Hey Princey," Taylor greets sitting next to me.

"Hey Knighty," I greet back. I feel a small body jump onto my lap. "I want a nickname too," Tristen says.

"How about dragon," Taylor suggest. Tristen taps his chin thinking about it. "Mhm I guess it could work."

All the talking stopped as soon as somebody clear their throat. We all look over and see Ms. Reyes. "I hope everyone had a good night sleep. Before we begin breakfast I wanted to tell you guys we are going to have a mandatory meeting today at noon. It's really important. Is this understood," she says sternly. Everybody started to say yes understanding everything. "Good have a nice breakfast."

As everybody started to eat breakfast I started to think about this meeting they're having. Something inside me told me this was about what they were talking about this morning.

----------------------
Hey sorry it took me a while to update. I just have had a lot of homework and test that my creativity has gone blank and I'm too tired to write. Hopefully I will be updating more during fall break next week. I also updated one night if you didn't know. I hope you liked the chapter. Please vote comment follow and share.