Taehyung looked up and shook his head. "I'll go get it." He didn't put any effort to try to sound normal to his voice, so it came out deep, but the tone was flat.

He got up and went around the couch to the stairs, going up them kind of fast, then going to his room, he closed the door behind him.

I'm sorry Hana, I'm a coward. I'm sorry... I should have never talked to you, you wouldn't have gotten hurt then. He slid down to the floor. What would he do? Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. As much as he cursed Jae-hwa and her existence, he wouldn't do anything. Not because he was under house arrest, he wouldn't do anything anyway, because Jae-hwa could send it all crashing down, she could get him back in the hospital and pumped with more drugs then ever, if not executed if she could.

What's more important? He would have wanted someone to help him if someone was hurting him, he'd always wanted that, he wished how many times a day that someone would see how much he was hurting and defend him, make him feel better. Jimin did that thoughtlessly, why couldn't he do the same?

He drew his knees toward his chest. It hurts. Not like it usually hurt when it was just him, it hurt in the kind of way that made him feel empty, but it almost felt like he was going to throw up, but he ended up crying.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm so selfish..." he heard himself saying more then once.

~~~

Eventually, Taehyung had brought the homework downstairs, and Jin helped him with it, though Taehyung was hardly thinking about the work at all, he didn't get too much wrong, but Jin suggested a few different chapters of the textbooks to read over.

Jimin had just sat there watching the entire time, either texting someone, or just staring at Taehyung. It made him wonder how obvious it was that he'd cried upstairs.

Jin gave them both pizza for lunch, but Taehyung wasn't nearly hungry as he was before, Jimin just continued to stare at Taehyung. And then Jin helped Taehyung study for the rest of the time.

When Mrs. Park came back, the first thing she said was, "PARK JIMIN!" Shaking her damp umbrella by the entryway, then she stood in front him, hands on her hips. "Do you have anything to say for yourself, young man?!"

Jimin looked up, then shook his head. "Nothing."

"Do you have any idea how very upset I am with you, right now, Jimin? Do you have any idea? I'm sitting with a patient and I get a call from Seokjin saying you were escorted home by police, then a follow up call from the school principal, saying you hit a girl. A Girl, Jimin, what could she have possibly done to you? Explain that to me."

Jimin stood up, a defiant look to his face again, his tone annoyed. "You want an explanation? Ask Taehyung how he is, ask him who called the police on him yesterday, ask him who made him cry the first goddamn day of school, ask him who keeps making him upset, who's making his life a living hell. He was crying less then an hour ago because of what she did. That's your explanation."

So it was obvious I was crying.

Mrs. Park looked from Jimin to Taehyung. Pity in her eyes. "Is that true? Is she...picking on you like that, Taehyung?"

Taehyung almost wished Jimin hadn't told her. Just because he hated that look, he hated how it made him feel. And then because he didn't want to tell her, because she'd try to do something, and Taehyung was scared that that would make Jae-hwa send him back to the mental hospital faster then ever.

"N-no..." Taehyung lied.

Jimin glared at him. "Taehyung, what the f*ck were you crying about then? You're going to tell me that you don't care what she's doing to Hana?"