Wake Up Call

"What would you like?" One of the Hybrids in the car asked me.
"I want to speak to Klaus." I said for the hundreth time. The Hybrid just rolled his eyes and ordered for himself.
I took out my phone and texted Klaus,
'You will pay for this.' He answered a few minutes later,

'I look forward to it love.' I could see his smirk in my head. Irritated I sat still the whole ride to wherever we were going.

Ten minutes later we arrived at a mansion.

I was getting used to driving around now, and going to mansions. I didn't really expect any less from Klaus. But there was something odd going on. I was totally fine with Klaus, and then I hated him... Hate him. I'm not Bi-Polar, I've taken test for that. It was like someone was putting thoughts in my head, bad thoughts, negative thoughts.

My thoughts were interrupted by the car coming to a hault. My head wiped forward and then back to my head.

"Klaus teaches you how to kill, but not how to drive?" I said, with very little sarcasm in my voice. The driver rolled his eyes and got out, the passenger following shortly after.

They got my bags and let me into the house, I expected to hear sibling shouting at eachother, or arguments, but there was only silence. I heard footsteps coming from my right and turned to where the sound was coming from. As I anticipated, Klaus came down the large set of stairs. I crossed my arms and looked at him with a scowl.

Why was I mad? He was trying to protect me. He can do what she wishes with that girl, it's not my buissness to barge into it. I've only been with him a couple days. I'ts not like he needs to tell me his one and every move. I uncrossed my arms but didn't take my arms down. Was he playing trick with my mind?

"Klaus, stop doing that. It's not funny." I said impatiently. He furrowed his eyebrows and finally came to the last step of the stairs.

"Stop doing what?" He asked confused. I cocked my head to the side and was introduced to a sharp pain in my head.

I woke up at my mother's house, klutching her pillows fiercly. I was wearing the same clothes I had been wearing when Klaus picked me up. How did I get back here? I was with Klaus... wasn't I?

I got up and walked over to the mirror, my hair was wild and my makeup was smeared all over my face. I walked to the bathroom and decided to take a shower. I let the water hit me on the back, I tried letting all of my problem drain like the water hitting my skin, but only managed grief. I cried in the shower, I cried until my tearducks couldn't heal, I cried until I had no tears left to cry. Then I thought about Klaus. Had it all been a dream? But it seemed so real. I traced my fingers along my lips, remembering what it had felt like to kiss him. But it wasn't real, it was all an act of my mind. Klaus had been nothing but a distant dream.

After I took a shower I called Bonnie, I hadn't changed yet but right now I needed a favor. The phone rang three times and sent me to voicemail. I called again, this time she answered,

'Hey Care, what's up?' There was a bit of a sigh in what she said, in the background Jeremy sounded irritated. I knew exactly what they were doing and decided to make this fast.

'Hey Bon, sorry to disturb an important moment.' I could tell she blushed when I said that.

'Oh, we weren't-' I cut her off before she finished.

'Sure you weren't Bonnie, anyway I need you to open Elena's tomb.' I said while getting dressed. I put Bonnie on speaker.

'Why?' She asked suspiciously. I rolled my eyes.

'Because I need to talk to her, or be in her dreams... I just need, I need to talk to her Bonnie please. Can you open it from there?' I asked impatient for an answer.