As the day turned to night

The place Klaus calls a house is very far from what most average people would call it. But what I had before my eyes wasn't a house, it was a mansion. Not surprised, I wouldn't expect anything less from Klaus. He gestured me inside while he got the my suitcase, but I waited for him at the doorstep.

Once he got my two suitcases, he put them down beside me to open the door. I walked inside and was amaized at what I had before me. There were a set of stairs case that were seperate at the bottom, but together at the top.

Klaus took me on a little tour showing me the kitchen the three different bathrooms, which each one seemed biger than the last, and lastly he showed me his studie and the library.

"Ready to see you room, love?" I nodded and followed him up the left set of stairs. We walked down the hallway and finally comming to a pause after the third door. "Here you go, Love." He opened the door and I was even more dazed than before.

My room was the simple shade of blue, with a balcony. The curtains were a gentle peachy color, there was a white desk with a laptop. The bed was a Queen size, the shees were beautiful, I ran my fingers on top of the bed and I felt the soft touch of the bed spread brizzle along my fingers.

"Do you like it?" He asked me. I took my anttention from it and turned to Klaus.

"I do. Klaus, thank you." He smiled,

"Anything for you, love." Now get ready, We are going to go eat at a local restaurant."

"Okay, I'll be down in fifteen minutes. If I'm not, send a search crew." I joked, he chuckled and closed the door behind him. I was staying with Klaus for a couple of weeks. He said we would stay here in England for a few days, then make our way to Rome, and finally to New Orleans. Though I'm pretty sure we will be visiting more than Klaus is letting on. I take a look inside the closet and find a white box with a peach bow wrapped around it.

I open the box and find a beautiful black dress. Carefully I pull the dress from the box. The dress had no no straps, there was a transparent coat on top and a dark blue soft fabric on the bottom. It had jewels along the top and the back of the dress was long as where the front went just a bit above my knees. I smiled at the beautiful dress, took a quick shower. Then put it on. I look in the mirror and notice my hair looks like i've been thrugh a jungle.

Quickly I take out my products, and put my hair up in a messy greek bun and let a few strands of my golden hair fall around my face. I go to put the box away before I notice another, smaller, Square box. I open it and find a diamond necklace and earings. I put them on and go dowstairs.

Klaus was already by the bottom of the stairs, in a black expensive suit. He smiled when he saw me.

"Don't you look stunning, love?" He said reaching his arm out to me. I blushed a little so I turned the other way so he would't notice. Then after the redness was gone, I faced him again and grabbed his arm.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I said. His smile grew wider when I said that.

"All for you, love." He said, as we made our way outside, Gently helping me into the car

And we drove past the woods, though the bridge and back to the city. Klaus pulled up to an amazing restaurant, that looked very fancy. I smiled a little bit before talking.

"Oh, so this is the so-called 'Local Restaurant,' huh?" He laughed and sped over to my car door opened it and held his arm out.

"Yes, it is local. Shall we?" He asked again since I didn't take his arm and I hadn't got out of the car. I smiled at him, took a deep breath and grabbed his arm. As we walked in my breath was taken away once more by the beauty of the fancy restaurant.

The lights were dimly lit, there were chandeliers, and candles lighting the evening at every table. The whole place was a decor of marron and white marble, with a few black things to bring out the stealth in the place. I turned over to Klaus and chuckled slightly, he saw my reaction and looked confused.

"What is it, love?" He asked, I just giggled.

"You need to go back to school." I say without thinking. He looked a little hurt and asked,

"Why is that?" He said soon amusing himself.

"Because clearly, you and the rest of the world have very different perspectives." He did a little sigh of relief.

"Well maybe it's the world that needs to go to school and not I." He said smirking. I smiled at him and carefully moved my hand to his and laced our fingers together. I could tell I had caught him of guard, because he first looked at me confused and then smirked at something in front of us.

Klaus compelled the manager into giving us the best seat in the housel, which was outside.

The sun was going down again, wow. It had been two days since I left Mystic Falls to come with Klaus and so far I enjoyed every minute of it.

Klaus and I talked through the night enjoying our evening, it soon got dark. Klasu ordered T-Bone steak, and I got a simple salad with chicken strips. We enjoyed our meal, and I loved Klaus's company. It was different, it was change, and I liked it.

Klaus kept talking about the cities we would visit while we were in Europe, Italy, Paris, Barcelona, Rome. He also talked about al of the different ancient sights we would visit. And I was exited to go, explore the world, one city at a time.

After a while, he asked me,

"Do you miss them, Caroline?" I knew what he was talking about. I put on a weak smile and looked upon the beautiful city before me.

"Yes, I do." When I said this his head went down. "But there is nothing I can do, and Bonnie isn't doing anything...well exept making out with Jeremy and heaven knows what else," I said laughing slightly. So did Klaus, his attention now on me again. "But, right now... at this moment, no." A smile grew on his face. "I'm glad, you picked me up." He put his hand across the table and let it fall gently by the candles in the middle. I reached over and held it. We stayed this way for quite some time, just holding hands and looking at eachother. Finally he spoke,

"I'm glad you accepted to come, love." I smiled, I was glad too.