The landing

I woke up to a violent shaking, I hadn't had a light night as it was and the shaking wasn't making it any better. I turn to one side and notice that Klaus isn't there anymore.

'Caroline Forbes!' I scold myself inside my head, 'What have you done?!' I slept with Klaus! Well, in the same bed. But maybe he will get feelings that he isn't supposed to have. Maybe he will get wrong signs for that. But, it felt so good. Just laying there with his arms wrapped around me. The smell of him, and his steady heart beating at just the right beat.

I sigh and sit up. There on the corner of the bed there was an outfit waiting. I get closer to get a closer look at what Klaus, I assume, had brought in. There was a baby blue transparent shirt with a muscle shirt cut around the shoulders but not to long. Then there were black skinny jeans, with a cut on each leg around the thighs and along the legs and shins aswell.

I stand up and change into the clean clothes. Then I walk out of the room. I find Klaus staring intently at a book, by a window. I walk over smiling and sit in front of him. Gosh the perks of owning a private jet are amazing.

"Good morning." I say smiling at him. He returns the smile and marks his book before putting it down.

"Goodmorning love. How'd you sleep?" He said this with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and tried very hard not to blush.

"I slept well, thank you. You are very confortable." I say jokingly.

"You were the one that asked me to stay." He says shrugging his shoulders with a beautiful smile on his face... again! Ugh!

"Yeah well, let's just say I don't truly trust your Hybrids." I say drinking a some water from the mini fridge beside my seat. He just laughs slightly and we stay there in silence just looking at eachother, sun comming up.

"Did you like the clothes?" He asks me eyeing me. I just blush.

"Yes, how did you get the clothes?" I asked now eyeing him closely. I see a smile beginning to form on his lips.

"I have my ways. And I got those in New Orleans before comming to visit you. I was going to give them to you before but, I didn't think you would come." I smiled and blushed slightly.

"Well, there is more to me than meets the eye." I say confidently. "By the way, when will we land?" I asked.

"Not long now, we left at about 1 A:M.... in about twenty minutes actually we should be there."

"So Klaus, where are we going?" I tried again. He sighed and Just smiled at me.

"England."

"Ah!" I say. "Well, I'll go put on my shoes on then."

Just as Klaus had said twenty minutes later the jet landed. I was about to go get my suit case when Klaus held me back and said one of his Hybrids would get it, I didn't oppose. I had slipped on a pair of light brown, thick-short heeled boots that went with the black skinny jeans he got me. Klaus told me to wait by the jet, so I did just that.

"Is the car ready?" Klaus asked one of his Hybrids.

"Yes sir, it'll be here in two minutes." Was all the Hybrids responded and Klaus nodded to let him know he was excused. Thean Klaus walked over to me.

"Sorry, Love. the car is taking a few minutes to arrive." I just smiled.

"It's okay, better in my opinion. I get to stretch my legs." Klaus smirked and helped me off, and down the stairs of the jet. He held out his arm once we were at level, and I took it.

"So where do you want to go first, Love?" He asked looking over at me. I lookd of into the sun which had almost made it's way to the top. Then I looked back at Klaus.

"Well, since I know absolutely nothing about England. How about you surprise me." His smile grew wider.

"Okay, any specific scenery?" I thought about this one. I had a memory flashback. It was me and Elena and Matt. We were in the woods celebrating my 18th birthday. I was having fun, we were laughing, drinking, making fun of eachother. And I could tell I was smiling, then I went to the woods wih Tyler and he bit me. Stefan knocked out Matt and took Elena. And tears swelled in my eyes. I mised Elena so much. But even though so much had happened in the woods, the woods always held good memories. I took a deep breath. "Are you alright, Love?" Klaus asked me with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah... yeah I'm...fine." I say trying to choke down tears.

"I think it will be best if we go to the house first?" He said opening the door of a very fancy car. It was like an English lamborgini. With all of my memorylane time, I hadn't seen the car comming to a stop in front of us.

I got into the, the wrong side of the car, passenger side and Klaus got into the driverside.

"Why is the car backwards." Klaus laughed at this.

"English people are just like that, the road is on the opposite of how we know it aswell. Just lay back and enjoy the ride." And I did just that.

Klaus drove for maybe an hour. I got some glimpses of the city, but we drove off into the outskirts, around prairies, waterfalls, famous tourist atractions really. hen Klaus made a turn into a forest. We drove on a dirt road for about ten minutes until the Klaus drove into a round about stopping in front of his 'House'. I stared at it in disbelief.

"We need to catch you up on the meaning of 'House'." I said to him and he laughed.