Dream

I fell into a deeps sleep. Darkness surrounded me. All I could hear was my own heartbeat, and someone else's. Klaus's probably.
'No Caroline. It's not Klaus's heart you hear.' Said a deep voice, I recognized.
'Tyler?' I said without thinking. I heard a laugh in the distance, and knew I was right. I tried to, move away from where his voice was, but I couldn't. Sonething was pinning me down. I looked at my wrists, and my ankles. They were all pinned down with iron. I took a look around, it was dark. The walls were made of stone, it was almost like a tower. There wasn't a lot of space to move in. But I noticed a door in front of me. From what it looked like it was wooden, with several iron straps in between. I know where I've seen those before.
'Tyler, don't do this please!' I screamed to nothing. I tried looking back to see if he was there, but he wasn't.I just heard another laugh, i couldn't tell from where because every sound echoed in all possible directions. And finally he stepped away from the shadows.
'It's for your own good, Care.' He says mocking my dead dad.
'Tyler let me out, NOW.' I said a little more frustrated. Anger washed through his eyes, then Pity, and finally I saw love. That gave me hope. I smiled, and so did he.
'Oh, sweet Caroline.' He said, with anger in his words, 'I have no intentions of loving you right now. You are a traitor.' He says walking closer, 'What would Elena say if she saw you now?' He asked with a smirk on his face, still getting closer. Soon enough he was kneeling beside me and took of my daylight ring. 'You made a big mistake, and I'll make you regret it.' Then he quickly appeard in front of a little chain hanging on the ceiling. I knew what it did, and I braced myself for the stinging pain.
'Goodbye Caroline.'
'Tyler, please.' I begged. But he didn't say anything else. The last thing I saw where his eyes, with satisfaction as he pulled down the chain. Pain filling my every nerve, I watched as my skin turned to ash.

------------------------------------
I woke up with a start. I sat up, When I noticed I was back in Klaus's plane. In bed right where he left me. Klaus was there too laying down on the bed, one hand that I believe was around my waist, now around my side. I put my head in my hands....my hands!
I looked on my right hand, to find my daylight ring was there. I sighed in relief.

"What's wrong, love?" I heard Klaus ask from his pillow. I looked over and saw his eyes were closed.

"Nothing, just a bad dream." I say getting out of bed and walking towards the mirror. My hair was a mess. I took out the ponytail and put it back up, letting a couple of strands fall by my face.

"Caroline, it's 2:53."Klaus says looking at the clock beside his bed. I turn around stunned, with a confused look on my face.

"What time did you bring me here?" I asked. Klaus took a moment to do some math I guess.

"About forty-five minutes ago." He said with a little yawn hidden deep down. "Why?" He asks sitting up with his eyes opened.

"Just curious." I reply simply.

"Come sleep, love. You need it." He didn't get out of bed, and honestly, I didn't want him to.
I layed there looking towards the window of the jet, with Klaus's heartbeat luring me to sleep. The last thing I remember was someone's arm wrap around my waist, getting closer to me, before I fell asleep. I made no attempt to move.