"Maybe a month or so."

*time travel: 3 months later*

My relationship with Niall is very strong. He already told the management and we're going out not hiding our faces anymore. I, myself also received a lot of hates on Twitter but others are like positive comments.

I just sat here in my office scrolling through my Twitter.

"@Anna_Blark: Missing @NiallOfficial... He's on rehearsal. See u babe x"

After about a minute, my mentions exploded.

"You're such a bitch!"

"You're only after Niall's fame and riches."

"Awwww. I ship you both. You make a good couple. Real #Nianna"

"Get off my Irishman, he's mine."

I just smiled at those good comments and ignored negative ones, as what Niall told me. My followers also exploded from two thousand before, it half a million now. Wow. I locked my phone and placed it on my table. I, then turned on the telly. I just scanned random channels and landed on Spongebob. I just watched spongebob all afternoon and I noticed that it was already 4.

I packed up my things when my phone vibrated. I answered it without looking at the called ID.

"Hello"

"Hey babe. Where are you now? We're done rehearsing."

"Uhm, I'm on my way home, wanna come over?"

"Sure. I'll be there in 30.

I hung up and went to my car. I drove to my flat since I already sold my mansion.

*flashback*

A month ago, my  Dad died in a plane crash. He was on his way home when his plane crashed. Before he riding on the plane, he called me.

"Hey sweetie. How are you? How's your relationship with Niall?"

"I'm okay, we're okay. You?"

"I'm fine. I'm on my way home. I'll see you."

Flight 604 now boarding

"Gotta go."

l hung up the phone and just wait for him. It was a long flight for him. I slept for 6 hours and after that I turned on the telly.

~ flash report ~

A plane crashed in the waters of the Pacific Ocean, rescuers said that the engine had lost its power and no one had survived. According to the airport, the airplane has been surveyed that the flight was from America to London. Flight 604 was also was their latest plane who just took off. This is Nadya Hill reporting.

The news ended and I just froze. After 5 minutes, I called Niall. 

Ring ..

Ring ..

"Hey babe. What's up?"

I find it hard to talk properly since I was already.

"Anna, why are you crying?" He asked.

"My .... my ... dad .... the plane that he ..... was on was ..... crashed... Niall!" I was sobbing. It was really hard for me since my Dad was the only family I have.

"I'm coming over."

He hung up the phone and before I knew it, he was already there. Comforting me.

Few weeks later, his funeral was held in the city church. Even my Mom and her family came. After that, my Dad was buried in a private cemetery. 

*flashback over*

I went straight to the building of my flat and went inside, the same building and floor with the boys since they offered it to me when I decided to sell my property. It was chilly outside and I decided to make tea. Before anything else, I went to my room and changed my clothes. I wore a grey sweatpants and Niall's shirt with my black uggs.

I went to the kitchen after changing and I heard a knock on my door. I opened and it was Niall. He brought a bag of McDonalds and he handed it over to me.

"That shirt is familiar." He said after giving a kiss.

"That's because this is yours, remember last night?" I told him giving him glares.

He playfully slapped my arm.

"Aw" I told him.

We sat on the couch and took my laptop from the side table, he opened his Twitter account and I'm just lying down, my head on his lap. I looked at his Twitter account and he tweeted, "@NiallOfficial: Chillin' with me girlfriend. Stop sending her hates though x" I looked at the tweet and smiled.

"So, how's rehearsal?" I ask whilst eating fries.

"It was great. I have a good new to tell you." 

"What is it?" I said excitingly. 

"We're going to start our tour next week, right?"

"Uhumm"

"Well, management agreed that you can come with us! Plus, El and Dani are going too. Except for Perrie since they're having their tour too."

"OMG! I love you so much babe!" I said hugging him tight, me legs on his waist and gave him a passionate kiss.

---

Oopsy. What happens next? Hahahah! Cliffhanger. Long chapter though. If I'm not lazy tomorrow, I might update. Follow me on Twitter; @narrygirrrl. Please vote =))) Ilysm xxxx