Chapter 18

The boys got in my house and were strolling around. While Liam and the rest of the boys asked where's my Dad. We went to the attic, and decided that we can sleep there. I told them to go upstairs first so that I can lock all the doors.

"Uhm, you can up now. I'll just lock the doors. Bring the food okay, we have a mini fridge there though."

"Wait!" Harry said.

"What?" I asked.

"Can I come with you?"

"Uhm yeah. Sure." I answered.

Me and Harry went down. I went outside to close the gates and made sure that it's locked the CCTV cameras were working.

"Are you just going to stand there and not help me?" I asked him while putting my hands on my hips.

He just giggled and nodded.

After closing everything that needs to be closed outside, we went inside. I went to the kitchen to close the kitchen door and I turned the light off. I saw Harry in the living room looking at my old pictures in the divider. 

"Harry, you're not even helping me, you know." I said.

"Oh." He said.

"At least, can you turn off the lights here in the living room. That's the last thing you can do to help me. I'll just wait here." I demanded.

He followed what I told him. He went to the switch and turned it off. 

I was looking for my phone inside my pocket, but it wasn't there. "Harry..." I called him.

When I saw a phone light coming, I slipped into something. "Ouch!"

I can feel that Harry was running towards me.

"What happened to you?" He asked me while holding his phone with the flashlight on.

"Uhm, I kinda slipped. I'm okay."

He offered a hand for me. I stood up quickly holding his hand.

I was about to stand up when he lost balance. We both fell down, me on top of him and we kissed.

He didn't break our kiss but when we did, I responded. I kissed him back not knowing why. 

We both kissed in sync. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance which I opened my mouth and he was exploring it. I also did the same with him. I broke our kiss gasping for air. "What just happened?" I asked him. Just then, before we stood up he planted a quick kiss on my lips.

"Harry, please. Don't tell anyone about this. I don't know what in to me. Especially Niall." I told him with me worried face.

"I'm so sorry Anna. I ... you .. ah .. you were irresistible." 

"Well, let's pretend nothing happened when we get up, okay? Please don't make things awkward Harry."

I told him and he nodded. 

Do I even like him? I mean Niall just asked me to be his girlfriend and I had to decided and what I did earlier was just WOAH. Do I like Harry or Niall? Things are just so confusing.

We went up to the attic and the boys were just eating.

 Harry's POV

I went with Anna when she said that she was going to lock things up. This is my only chance to know her more. I just went with her to fool around. When we were done closing and locking everything outside, we went in. She went to the kitchen to lock things up. I was just in the living room looking through her old pictures that were framed up. When she demanded me to turn the lights off, I went to the switch and turned it off. I got my iPhone from my pocket and turn my flashlight on.