Chapter 3 - Shopping, Number and One Direction

After Niall helped me get up, I ran immediately to the elevator and then again Niall came and jumped in. It was a awkward ride going down the ground floor with Niall. The elevator bell rang and it was time for us to go out since we reached the first floor of the hotel. There were a lot of screaming girls outside the hotel which was waiting for One Direction to get out. After a trouble in geting out of the hotel, I reached my car and went to one of the restaurants in LA, it was called "The Palm - West Hollywood". I guess this was one of the expensive restaurants here in LA. I parked my car near the restaurant and went inside. I just ordered their fresh vegetable salad since I wasn't that hungry.

---Anna's POV---

After I ate my meal, I paid my bill and went to my car drove to the nearest mall. I went to Hollywood and Highland mall and strolled around and went inside a Jack Wills shop. As I roamed around the shop, some guy bumped into me. I should really get used to this. He was wearing a hoodie and some shades. "I should really get used this." I said to myself. "I'm sorry miss." The guy said. He removed his shades and it was Niall, the guy bumped into me this morning. "Oh! You again. Is this some kind of fate or coincidence? Haha." I giggled and he smiled. Shit. His smile is so adorable. "Oh. I'm just joking. Why are you here? And why are you wearing some shades inside the mall?" I asked him. "I'm with the lads. We're doing a little shopping. We're in disguise so that the fans will not recognize us. It's hard to be mobbed."

---Niall's POV---

The lads and I went to the nearest mall and immediately went inside a Jack Wills shop since we love their clothes. We got Paul to secure our safety at the same time we were in disguise so that no one will recognize us inside. We're going to have a meet and greet in about 5 hours so we just strolled around. As we were inside the shop, I bumped into someone AGAIN. "I should really get used to this." She said to herself. "I'm sorry miss." I said to her. She was the one I bumped into this morning. We had a little conversation and I asked her number. "If you don't mind, can I ask your number?" I said scratching the back of my neck.

-----

Here's an update. Enjoy! Much love xx SUpport, vote, comment and like