Thirteen

I'm not sure how it happened, but I found myself walking down the hall in Ashtons shirt with his hand gripping mine. Every now and again his thimb brushed over my knuckles, making me shiver with a slight twinge if excitement. Everything about him enticed me. Everything about him had me begging for more. Everything about him made me indescribably more in love.

"Darcie?" I was brought out of my trance by his smooth whispering voice.

"Hm?"

"You look beautiful" he said, leaning me against the wall and tucking my hair behind my ear. I felt my cheeks heat up and looked down at my feet. He took my chin between his thumb and index finger, tilting it up so I was looking him in the eye. "I mean it" he whispered. My cheeks got warmer and I reached out to touch his slightly stubbly cheek.

"You're beautiful too" I replied. He smiled down at me and began to lean in. I felt myself tense as he got closer. It had only been two weeks since he had spoken to me that first time but something about the moment made me more ready than anything. I closed my eyes and felt his soft, warm lips pressing to mine. I hummed quietly and felt him smile against my lips as one hand grazed my hip lightly. When he pulled away, he leaned his forehead against mine and breathed out quietly.

"You make me feel so... human" he whispered. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him.

"I think you're very human" I replied. He laughed darkly, making me shiver and get nervous

"I'm far from human, sweetheart" he said. I opened my eyes to see his teeth sharp and his eyes pure black. I tried to hide my terror but it seemed not to work because he seemed to grow angry.

"Stop being afraid!" He hissed. I gulpled and kissed his pale cheek.

"I can't say ill stop being afraid. But ill never leave. Ill always be here. I'm with you, Ashton" his face sofened and his fetures returned to normal. His hand caressed my cheek and came to rest on my shoulder.

"You're my angel, baby girl"

Only one person has entered the contest so please enter it!

4 comments for next update!