Ten

*Potentially triggering content*
I was floating, looking down as a small Sandy haired boy practically skipped down the hallway. His skirt swished around his knees as he adjusted his tiara and hummed to himself. He was adorable to say the least. Then, I noticed a few larger boys trailing him down the hall. He noticed them too and sped up. Suddenly, I was seeing things from his point of view. I clutched my books tighter to my chest and began feeling an icy nervousness in my chest. I hated being in his head that way. I pushed my way out the doors and began to sprint but they caught up with me. They surrounded me in a circle. Their names were David, Mark, Josh and Greg. I don't know how I knew I just did.

"Where do you think you're going, faggot?" Greg spit. I flinched and gripped my text books so tight my knuckles turned white. I began to shake. David knocked my books from my hands and landed a punch to my stomach. I doubled over. I didn't feel the pain physically but the emotional pain was enough to drive anyone mad. Mark shoved me from behind, causing me to fall hard onto my books and binders. The air was knocked from me. Josh kicked me in the stomach and I knew I was crying. However, David confirmed it.

"Gonna cry little fag? Gonna go cry to mommy?" He teased. "She's probably whoring around anyway! Does she still fuck dogs, fàggot?" I became unbearably angry. Mother did not fuck dogs. She didn't whóre around either. She took care of my siblings, Lauren and Harry. No, not my siblings. His. They continued to kick until I heard something snap. They'd broken my rib. It had punctured my lung. I began to cough but they kept going. My vision became blurry and I couldn't seem to get any air into my system. Then everything stopped. I was dead. I was dead and I didn't know what to do because I was still thinking and if I was still thinking I still existed and I didn't know how to exist anymore.

I didn't realize I was crying until he wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead.

"Do you believe me now?"

"Yes."

So then... Comment? Lots of comments I love comments yay comments. Pls. I'm insecure about this chapter.

ALSO I HAVE A LITTLE INSPIRATION BOOK CALLED THE MAGIC OF MUSIC READ IT AND COMMENT AND MAKE IT A COVER CAUSE I NEED ONE!