Three

When fifth period rolled around, I looked anxiously around the cafeteria, hoping to see Ashton but not spotting that head of bronze hair anywhere. I peeked out into the hallway and saw him disappearing around acorner. I hurried after him and touched his arm. His skin was freezing making me withdraw quickly.

"I thought we were gonna have lunch together." I said. Ashton turned to me and frowned.

"My apologies.I don't enjoy eating in the cafeteria" he whispered. I found myself annoyed at the fact that he wouldn't speak up at all.

"Will you come sit with me? Just for a while?" I asked. He shuffled his awkward feet for a moment before sighing.

"Alright." Was all he said. I lead him to my slightly crowded table and he immediately looked uncomfortable. He looked from my friend Nora to my friend Alex and clenched his fists.

"You okay?" I asked. Ashton nodded and attempted to smile but failed miserably. After a while he began to shake a bit. I nudged his foot under the table and he jumped terribly.

"Everything alright?" I mouthed. Ashton shook his head no and his eyes began to look a little crazy. I looked closer and his pupils were dialating and undialating quickly making it look like one of those weird stoner tumblr gifs. I touched his hand on the table and he froze. He looked at me with completely black eyes. His nose twitched and he smiled exposing horribly sharp teeth. His hands twitched a few times before grabbing mine and squeezing. He leaned toward me and grazed his deathly sharp teeth over my earlobe

"Mm your souls smells amazing" be said in a low growling voice. I turned to look at him in terror and as quickly as it had started it was over. His teeth were flat and smiling weakly. His eyes were a forest like hazel.

"Is everything okay?" He asked in his normal smooth whispery voice. I shook my head quickly.

"B-but you? Your eyes and your teeth?" I said incoherantly. He patted my shoulder

"Glad you're alright" it was as if I hadn't said anything of concern. As if he hadn't looked like some monster and nibbled on my ear. As if everything was okay.

I'm not dead!! Hi! Comment your thoughts pls!