Two

Ashton it suited him. It was soft and lovely. A bit like his hair. I followed him to the physics lab and sat down in the back with him. He looked shocked.

"What are you doing back here?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Wanted a little change in scenery" I replied with a smile. Ashton smiled as well and took out a simple piece of paper and a pencil. No binder, no notebook. Just a piece of lined paper and a pencil. The teacher came in and addressed the class explaining what we'd be doing that day tiredly before setting us off to do our work. Ashton pulled out his book and began copying short notes out of it. I stared discreetly at him at lack of much else to do. I noticed how large his hands were compared to his pencil. He bit down on his lip as he looked at the diagram before copying it flawlessly onto his paper. I was astonished at the detail he was able to put into it in such a small amount of time. When the class ended, he'd filled only the front side of his paper. No more no less. I followed him out of the classroom.

"Hey, hey Ashton!" I called. He turned at looked at me, his pupils seemingly shrinking by the second. Why had they been so large?

"Yes?" He whispered. I caught up to him and smiled.

"What class do you ha e next?" I asked. He thought for a second.

"English." I frowned

"I'm in calculus" I sighed. Ashton nodded

"Cool"

"What period do you have lunch?"

"Fifth"

"Me too! I'll find you" with that I walked away before he could decline.