DAN

*flashback*

I sat behind my desk, looking up at the camera; Phil by my left side.

"Hey guys!" He beamed, waving happily at the camera, I stared at him; how could someone so sad look so happy? Seeing him like this made me doubt all those times I'd seen him cry and breakdown; was it even the same person?

He turned to look at me, his eyes were that terrifying grey colour again, different shades, like there should becolour there but there wasn't. He saw me looking and quickly averted his eyes back to the camera, blushing.

I saluted the camera, remembering it was there
"Hello Internet! Today we're going into a terrible place full of horror and hours of procrastination..."

"TUMBLR" we said in unison; we'd add some scary music in the background later, during editing.

We began reacting to the #danisnotonfire tag finding some amazing -and disturbing fanart and other edits by our viewers, giving our opinions or just enjoying the 'creativity'.

"Ooh a fanfic!" I pointed one out on the screen. it seemed to be an "Ouran highschool Host Club" AU with me as Haruhi and Phil as Tamaki Suoh. (Someone please write this omg) It was actually quite a cute fic if I was being honest. I mean, it was well written.

""Dan, I shall teach you to be a gentleman as fine as I am!" Phil cried, looking over at Dan, blushing" Phil read off the computer, voice acting the fanfiction so we could put it in the video later.

"Dan averted his gaze, "I-I'm not interested In being a gentleman" he stuttered" I followed up, we continued reading it until it came to a chapter entitled; 'Love..?'

The author had cast Jack and Finn Harries as the Hiitachin twins.

"Suddenly, Jack and Finn Hiitchin ran over, eyes glinting. "Phil loves Dan!" They shouted before sprinting away. Phil turned to Dan, blushing."

"Really Phil? You love me?"Dan asked, suprised" I read, blushing too. Phil looked straight into my eyes before stuttering the next words out.

"O-of course im not in love with you, Dan Howell. " he continued staring at me, going more and more red,

"I- I er, meant Fujioka.." he mumbled, looking at his shoes, smiling sheepishly.