Psycho Ex-Girlfriends

Zoë's POV

Lycaon ran off with his pack, leaving his mate here with us. I turned to the female wolf.

"Shift," I commanded. The wolf complied. After a series of painful sounding cracks, a beautiful woman stood in front of me. She had chestnut brown hair and her eyes were a soft chocolate brown. Her skin was tanned and flawless.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Lydia, my lady," she said.

"Well, Lydia. Looks like you'll be spending some time with us," Percy said. "But if you'll excuse us, I believe we'd like some alone time."

"Of course, my lord," Lydia said. She walked out the tent to the rest of the hunters where she aloud them to take her to a separate tent.

Percy turned to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Alone at last," he said. I smiled and kissed him. It didn't last long though, as I pulled away and gave him a worried look.

"What about Annabeth? What are we going to do about her?" I ask.

"Go to war with her, I guess. I'd rather die than go with her. I'd much rather stay with you," he replied.

"I'm serious, Percy. If we don't take care of that idiotic daughter of Athena, we could all pay dearly for it. The price namely being you!" I said.

"That's a chance in willing to take. If we are to bring her down, I want it to be up close and personal," he said.

"Fine. But if she kills you, I swear to every immortal being out there that there won't be a single place in the entire universe she could hide from my worth," I threatened.

"Excuse me while I go warn said person," he said. "Or, I could just let her die."

"I like the second option better."

"I thought you would," he said before lightly pressing his lips to mine. I grabbed his face and pulled him closer to me, savoring the moment.

Annabeth's POV

"Set out for the hunters' camp. I want Percy Jackson chained at my feet. I want him. And nothing will keep me from having him," I screamed at the monsters under my command.

We were off to the Hunters of Artemis. War had been declared. If they wouldn't give Percy to me, then I would have to take him. And if going to war with the hunters was what it took, then so be it.

I sat in my high throne as the monsters marched in front of me. Four hyperboreans lifted up the dais and carried me as the monsters marched on to the hunters' camp.

"Come on! Move, move, move!" I yelled. "The sooner we get there, the sooner you get your revenge on the hunters!"

That got the monsters moving. They took off running in the direction of the hunters' camp as I smiled in my high throne. Finally, I would get what I want. Finally, I would get Percy back.

Hey guys. Sorry for the supper late update. I've had volleyball practice and games and getting firewood and partying and so much other crap on my agenda that I haven't had much time. Not to mention, I've kinda list a little bit of inspiration and ideas for this book, but I think I'm back. I already have the ending planned out. Don't worry, there will be a sequel because I'm planning on writing one or two more chapters before I end the book. I think I'm going to make it a trilogy. Unless the title changes, I believe I'm going to call the second book Through the Heart. That sound good? Good. Again, I'm sorry for the late update and in sorry this one is so short, but I've been getting death threats from some of you, so I thought I'd update. Ok? Ok. Cya!