Stupid Athena Spawn

A/N
And, I know I have never done one of these in my life, but I'm doing one now. Yep. I'm gonna rant now.

So, my sister is seriously getting on my nerves. Comment if you have a sibling that gets under your skin, because I know I'm not the only one that has problems with their siblings.

Anyway, I was washing dishes with her and I told her that she is really clingy, because she is. She's always putting her arm around my waist or clutching my arm and won't let go until I shake her off. Anyway, she threw a fit and began to argue with me that she wasn't clingy. She began to yell and scream at me about how I'm not always right and how she isn't clingy and how she was right and I was wrong. Then, I told her how she was always arguing with me. And guess why she did. Yeah, you guessed it. She argued that she doesn't always argue with me. So here I am, trying my hardest to stay calm, while she screams on and on about how she isn't clingy and she doesn't argue with me.

Eventually, I told her that if she has a problem with me, to keep it to herself. And what does she do? She argues with me some more. Now here I am watching American Ninja Warrior while she swings like a monkey on a beam on our ceiling. I really don't like her sometimes.

Anyway, I think I'm done. On with the story
---------------------------------------------
Percy's POV

"Percy?"

I turned around slowly. There, standing before me in flesh and blood, is Zoë Nightshade.

"Zoë!!!!!" I screamed, running to her. I picked her up in a massive bear hug.

"Can't. Breath," she wheezed. I quickly apologized and set her down.

"Why is thou in a male version of a hunters' uniform?" She asked.

"Well...... Artemis may or may not have allowed me to join the hunt," I say nervously.

"Really? Why?" She asked.

I winced as I thought about what happened. "Annabeth cheated on me and turned the camp against me," I say.

"Oh, Percy!!! I'm so sorry!!! If I had known, I never would have asked! I'm sorry," Zoë said.

"It's fine. I'm over it. I don't need them anymore. I have a family far better than any they could give me," I replied.

"I'm so happy thou found a place to ease thy pain," Zoë said.

"I'm happy too. I have an amazing family that nearly tore me to pieces the first couple of weeks. Phoebe especially," I say motioning to my sister.

"Guilty," she said.

Zoë laughed. "Well I'm glad that I don't have to constantly worry about thee dying any time soon," she said, giving me a pointed look.

"I'm sorry! It's not like I can help it. I won't let my family get hurt on my account," I complain.

"Perseus. You need to understand that thee shall not be able to always protect thy family. They know how to take care of themselves and probably worry about thee all the time. Now. With that being said, let us rest and make our journey home tomorrow," she said.

"I'll take first watch," I say, not wanting Nyx to come back as we slept.

Zoë raised an eyebrow at me.

"I don't want Nyx to come back. I'm the only one that can open a passage to Tartarus. I need to do this. I'll see you in the morning," I told her. She looked like she was about to protest, but I gave her a look that made her close her mouth. I lent her my tent and watched as she walked into it. Moments later, I heard soft breaths and light snores, indicating that everyone was asleep.

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. I knew that I had feelings for Zoë. But I am a hunter of Artemis and I will not turn my back on my sisters jut to date a former huntress that came back from the dead. I tried to push Zoë to the back of my mind, but I couldn't.

Fortunately, I was brought out of my thoughts by a small flash of silver light. I opened my eyes to see Lady Artemis in front of me, a worried expression on her face.

"What's wrong Mi'Lady?" I ask.

"There's no time to explain. I sense trouble approaching. For you to survive it, you must become my champion. Do you accept?"

"Lady Artemis-"

"Do you accept?" She asked, cutting me off.

"I accept," I say, still confused as to why she was here.

She placed her hand on my forehead and spoke an incantation in Ancient Greek. Once she was finished, she removed her hand.

"I must leave, my hero. You will find answers soon. Good bye for now Perseus," Artemis said before leaving.

I was still confused. I was so caught up in my thoughts, that I didn't hear the crunching of leaves behind me until it was too late.

A cloth went over my mouth and nose. I held my breath, knowing what may happen if I breath in. But I knew I couldn't hold up much longer. Black spots began to dance in my vision. After a minute more, I gave in. I inhaled and immediately began to feel the effect of the drug. Just before I blacked out, I caught a glimpse of my kidnapper's face. The last thought that went through my head before my vision went dark was Stupid Athena spawn. Then I fell into unconsciousness.