The Hunt Finds Out

Thalia's POV

I woke up on the morning and decided I would go talk to Kelp Head. I wanted to make sure he was ok with the whole King of Creatures thing. I took a shower, changed into a new Hunters uniform and slowly made my way to his tent. I asked for permission to come in, but I received no answer. I shrugged and let myself in anyway. What I found shocked me to no end.

Percy and Zoë lay together on the bed, curled up in each other's arms, shirtless. Granted, Zoë was on a sports bra, but she was still shirtless. One thought crossed my mind: Percy found his mate.

I quietly snuck out of the tent and woke up every single hunter in the camp. I led them to Percy's tent and gestured for them to be quiet. I led them into his tent and when all 2 dozen of us were in, I pointed at the bed. The hunters either clasped their hands over their mouths of cooed. I had to resist the urge to laugh when Percy muttered "Mate," in his sleep.

I gestured for the girls to help me wake him up. I mouthed, "say BOO on three." I counted on my fingers, holding up one, then two, then three.

"BOO!!!!" We shouted as loud as we could.

Percy sat up so fast, he nearly threw Zoë off the bed. At the last second, he grabbed his flailing mate and pulled her to him, keeping her from falling. Percy glared at us.

"Be warned. You have just made a very powerful enemy within this camp," he said dangerously. The Hunters and I paled dramatically before scrambling out of the tent.

Percy's POV

"Well that takes care of that problem," I said, smiling down at my gorgeous mate. She smiled up at me before pecking me on the lips. Next thing I knew, she had pushed me down on the bed and crawled onto my waist, her behind hovering over my little friend. She shifted ever so slightly and I let out a moan. A grabbed her hips and moved her so that she was straddling my stomach.

Zoë smirked at me. She gave me another peck on the lips, trailing kisses along my jawline. She kissed my cheek right below my ear before grabbing my earlobe in her teeth. I let out another moan. Zoë pulled away and smirked at me again.

"Stop teasing me," I pout.

"Like this?" She said. She kissed along my jawline again, this time trailing kisses down my neck before lightly biting down. I tried and failed to hold back another moan. "Or this?" She trailed kisses back to my mouth before kissing me roughly, running her tongue over my lips. I couldn't take it anymore.

I pulled her down on top of me, holding her waist with one arm, my other snaking around her neck. I kissed her back, gently rubbing circles on her neck with my hand. She let out a moan and I slipped my tongue into her mouth, exploring every corner. Loner howled with delight at the contact with our mate. I smiled against her lips as she tangled her hands in my hair, deepening our kiss.

We stayed that way for another few minutes before pulling back for air. I rested my forehead against hers and smiled. "I love you so much," I told her.

"I love you more," she replied. After a while of just sitting there, enjoying one another's company, we decided to get dressed and greet the other girls. I stripped down to my boxers right in front of her. I watched at her eyes roamed my body. I smirked as she shrugged and stripped to her bra and panties in front of me. I wanted so badly to kiss her right now, but I knew we had to go get breakfast and greet the others. We grabbed our uniforms and pulled them on.

I gave Zoë one last peck on the lips before taking her hand and leading her to the campfire where I knew the others would be gathered. As soon as we walked into sight of the campfire, the girls around it immediately paled. So they didn't forget my warning. How wonderful.

I smiled mischievously at them and they visibly gulped. Zoë and I sat down next to Thalia, whom I knew was responsible for the entire hunt being in my tent at 7:30 in the morning.

"Hey Thals," I say.

"H-hey Kelp Head," she mumbled.

"Got anything you want to say to us?"

"N-no."

"Ok. I was wondering, can you explain to me why the entire hunt was in my tent this morning and had the wonderful idea to wake Zoë and I up?" I asked.

"I went to go see you and you were asleep and Zoë was cuddled up in your arms and you two looked so adorable and I couldn't help but show the girls and then we woke you up and please don't kill me," she rushed.

I burst out laughing. "Oh-gods-you-should've-seen-your-face!" I said between laughs. "Priceless!" Zoë. Egan to laugh with me. Eventually Thalia and the rest of the hunt began laughing as well. Soon enough, we were rolling on the ground clutching our stomachs.

Just then, Artemis walked out of her tent. "What the Hades is going on here?!" She demanded. No one answered because we were all laughing so hard, we didn't make a sound and tears were spilling down our cheeks. Don't ask what happened, but eventually, Artemis joined us in our fit of laughter.

Once we had finally calmed down, Artemis said, "How about we eat breakfast now. Then you can tell me what the Hades just happened."

We all sat down at the table and a large bowl of wild fruit salad was passed around the table. We all got our fair share of fruit and dug in to our delicious breakfast. I mean, sure it wasn't blue pancakes and bacon, but it was still good. We all finished eating and Artemis asked what happened.

"To be honest, I don't know. I just started laughing because of the look on Thalia's face earlier and everyone just joined in," I shrugged.

"Ok," Artemis said before she gave us a shooing motion and we smiled before turning around and walking away.