chapter 21

Sungyeol's pov

I look at Jiae who's been laughing with the others. I smile looking at her. I know now. I love her. But the courageous to confess id not there. I sighed as I think about it. She maybe doesn't like me anyway. Right now, we all are having fun, a vacation. More like a picnic at the beach near Jieun's old apartment. We have the urge to go there as Jieun's profile as one of the heirs spread out.

"Don't you wanna confess to her Sungyeol? " Dongwoo hyung came from god know where. "What are you talking about hyung? " I asked back. Feeling confiuse. "Don't make such a fool lil brother. We all know now. Just don't want to make things harder for you and Clarkson." He stated. My jaws dropped. "But how? " I asked. Still didn't believe it.

"We're not that stupid pabo " Woohyun hyung pushed my head make me stumbled. "Yah! " I rubbed the back of my head. "Go now Sungyeol." Sunggyu hyung spoke. This hyung. Popped from nowhere. Aishhh. I took all the courageous that still I have to confront her. As soon as the others saw me, they immediately walked away leaving me and Jiae. Jiae look a lil confiused but then I held her wrist. I dragged her a bit far away from the others. Don't want to let them see.

"Jiae-ah, I need to talk about something " I stared her blue eyes. Those blue eyes really attractive. "Wae Yeollie? " she gave me her angelic smile. "I need to tell you that " I exhaled with a deep one. Her face stated that she didn't understand. "I like you Kim Jiae " I shut my eyes and sighed.

For a few seconds, there's no answer. I look at her and "yah paboya! From who did you learned to confess like that?she smacked me down. "Ouch! " I whined. She's beating me!

"Yah yah yah! It's hurt! " I shout. She stopped. Then she laughed. "I like you too Lee Sungyeol " my eyes widen as I lifted her up and spinned her happily. "I love you Kim Jiae-ah! " I yelled. "I love you too Lee Sungyeol-ah! " she replied me.

I lifted her down and gently put my arms around her waist. I leaned closer and gently kissing her softly. We broke from the kiss to breath. I leaned my forehead to hers. A smile crept from my face. "Jagiya I'll never leave you. Because you are the one for me. And only me " I whispered. "I keep your promise Jagiya " she chuckled.

~The end ~