chapter 19

Jieun's pov

I groaned as my alarm alert me. Time to go to school. First day of school at this big mansion. Felt different tho. I quickly took my shower, dress up in my school uniform, tied my hair in a ponytail, wore my glasses and head down to get some breakfast.

I'm shocked a lil by watching a long line of maids bow when they saw me . "Ow, what is it about? " I asked a bit guilty. I'm not a princess anyway. I heard someone chuckled behind my back. It's Sungjong. "Please don't do that, she's still getting use to it ladies " he shooked his head as he held my wrist to downstair. "Morning noona " he pecked my cheeks quickly. "Morning Jongie " I smiled at how his morning greeting .

"Morning dear " uncle said as soon as he saw us walking to the dining table. "Morning " both of us said back. "Morning dongsaeng /morning siblings " Hoya oppa and Sungyeol raised their hands up. We ate our breakfast and waiting for the Jang's limo.

After 10 minutes of waiting, the limo's arrived. "Jieun! " Jiae beamed.

Jiae's pov

I beamed as soon as I saw Jieun came out with the others. "Chingu " she hug me tightly. "Aww miss you " I cutely say. "Ok girls, stop it. It's school time " L sounded.

Sunggyu's pov

The girls keep mumbling themself. Then,they will squealing themselves. I look at Woohyun. "Girls hyung " Woohyun raised his shoulder. I shooked my head as Hoya let out a big sighed.

We've arrived at the school. Students looking at us like always but this time it's different cuz Jieun's with us. We just ignore them. We all bid our goodbye and heading to our respective classes. I go with Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Hoya.

♚♚♚♚♚

Jieun's pov

I asked permission from the teacher to go to the toilet. I go alone. As I pass by a group, they all glaring at me. That was new to me cuz all this while, no one even recognized me. I just shrugged the feelings and walked away a bit faster.

Then, at the dark corner, someone spinned me around making me fall to the ground. I looked at the person " you're slut! How did you manage to get close with those rookies kids? " one of them started to kick me.

I winched. It's hurt anyway. "With those thick ugly glasses, ugly face of yours, who do you think you are?! " they start beating me more. But then they stopped. I opened my eyes as I saw Hoya oppa and Gyu oppa. I start to cry when I saw Hoya oppa's face. "What did you do to my dongsaeng?! " Sunggyu oppa yelled and slapped their leader. They all got scared and ran away.

As Hoya oppa look at me with sorrow looks and hugging me. He's breathing hard and soon I know, he's crying. Then, Gyu oppa with his anger boilt face, slowly help me up with Hoya oppa. "Let me carry her hyung " Hoya oppa hiccing. I just kept quite. My energy's lost. I've got tired after the beat up.

Gyu oppa help Hoya oppa to carry me in bridal style. Gyu oppa start to cry to after looking at all bruises that I've got. "We can't let this happen to our siblings again hyung " I can sense mad, angrier, serious and more to a promise in that sound.

♚♚♚♚♚

No one's pov

All of them sat near Jieun silently. "Who make this? " L asked Jieun. "A girl, from our next door class " Jieun lowed her head. "It's the second time hyung" Sungyeol spoke to his hyungs. "That bcuz they don't know who is Jieun " Dongwoo said.

"Hey, where is Jiae? " Woohyun said and that time all of them suddenly searching Jiae all over the room. "She's not here" Sungjong said. "Or maybe " Sungyeol said. "She's looking for the girls? " Jieun said making all of them stared at Jieun with wide eyes.

"We need to stop her " Sunggyu ran. All of them follow their leader except for Sungjong. "I'll stay here with Jieun noona hyungs! " Sungjong shout. "This is bad " Jieun shooked her head as she buried her face at Sungjong's chest.

♚♚♚♚♚

Jiae's pov

"Who beated Jieun? " I barged in the classroom. The teacher seem surprised but stay quite. The class full of silent. "Who did that?! Answer me!!" I yelled while pushing the students table with all energy that I have. Scared faces were all they can gave to me. "No one? " I smirked.

"If that so, I'll make sure the one who did that in the first place will get something from me. I'll make sure she and her family will suffer from this! " I smashed the table with all my anger burst. Then this girl with her scared face stood up. Another more seconds, I think she'll burst into tears.

"Good " I walked to her place and slapped her in the face. "That for hurting my bestfriend, and for make my anger boilt. I can saw her red cheeks bcuz of the slapped. She lowed her heads. "I'm sure you're not the only one cuz I saw it. Who's your friends? " it's Hoya oppa's voice. I can say that they were looking at me and ended up joining me.

This girl pointed at few of her friends in this class. That when all of my oppas dragged them to the place that I stood. "Seonsaenim, can we?" Sunggyu oppa asking the teacher. And he nodded while giving us a smirk. "Good. Shall we? " Sunggyu oppa walked to us. "Why did you did that? " Hoya oppa said. Anger surrounds him. I held his wrist and squeezed it. "Bcuz she's nothing compared to us. She's ugly oppa! " one of them said.

Hoya oppa look at me and then at the girls. He pushed the girl until she's stumble and fall to the ground. "I don't care if you're a girl. " Hoya oppa said. "Btw, guys can you tell them who is Jieun? " Hoya oppa asked.

"She's one of us. She's the last heirs from the four families and she's the 9th heirs! " all of us except Hoya oppa spoke in unision. "And? " he crossed his arms. "She's our cousin! " the Lee's (sungyeol and Hoya oppa. Cuz Sungjong was not there ) spoke in unision. "Beware, if any og you guys messing with Lee Jieun, that's mean you're messing with me, Lee Howon. She's my dongsaeng. Remember that " he said and walked out as soon as all of us bowed to the teacher and loud of screaming, and whispering can be heard as they were shocked to know about the last heirs.

♚♚♚♚♚

No one's pov

Today all of them were about to go to shop. Jiae and Sungjong got a planned. They wanna change Jieun into something different. "Are you ready Jieun? " L asked. "Is that necessary? " Jieun asking back. "Dae it is. We'll show to the world who you really are " Jiae spoke. "Dae " Jieun nodded. They entered the hypermall and start with clothes.

Jiae and L were incharged of choosing clothes for Jieun. They picked shorts, tanktop, sweatshirts, blouse and dresses for her. Jieun didn't want to but the two insist. Then all of them moved to shoes collection. It's Sungyeol and Hoya incharged.

They choose wedges and some flat shoes for her. As Jieun never wore high heels so they didn't choose stilletto's for her. After that, they all moved to accessories collection. This time, it's Sungjong being incharged. He choose some nice looking earing, necklace, bracelets and handwatch. Jieun like it when Sungjong choosing them tho.

Last and not least, Dongwoo and Woohyun. We all moved to hair and make up stylist section. While Dongwoo and Woohyun busied with how Jieun's hair will be trim, how about her make up, Jieun on the other hand asked "is this for real? "

"Dae. This is all for real. We'll change your life. " Sunggyu said. "We don't want to see you sad again bcuz of those stupid things " Hoya sighed. Jieun just nodded. "So, let's start " the stylist make Jieun to sit down and start his work as the others just look at how amazing his work is.

After about two hours waiting

All of them gasped at how Jieun looks like. Their jaws literally dropped. "For a peetsakes,is that you Lee Jieun? Our cousin?" Sungyeol asked. As the others kept silent.