chapter 3

Jiae's pov

"Miss Clarkson wake up. You're getting late " one of my maids waking me up. "Where's appa " I'm still sleepy though. "Mr.Kim already waiting for you downstairs " she replied me. I make my way to the bathroom and get ready to go back home.

♚♚♚♚♚

L's pov

"Hyung I'm so excited " me and Gyu hyung walk out from our mansion to the limousin. "Don't you think me too? " Gyu hyung smile widely making his eyes a bit shut. "I can't wait to welcome her back " I rubbing my both hands bcuz of the coldness. We hop in the limo "Mr.Yoo please pick up the others too please " Gyu hyung said to our driver. "Alright young master " Mr.Yoo smile. "I've heard that young miss will be back home today. All of the people in this mansion had known about the news " he said again. "Yeah she is Mr.Yoo . All of us reall can't wait. I'm so excited " I gave him a flash of smile.

"I think everyone are excited to see her. Especially her actions " Mr.Yoo replied. "Yes you're right Mr.Yoo " Gyu hyung let a soft laugh.

♚♚♚♚♚

Jiae's pov

"Appa it's time now " I linked my arms with appa's arm. There are many reporters here and cameras too. "Let's go dear " appa flash a smile to the reporters and same with me. We didn't answered their questions and just got inside the plane. We've got our sit. I took a seat next to the window . "Goodbye Canada and I'm back South Korea " I'm mumbled myself.

♚♚♚♚♚

Sungyeol's pov

I look at this two. "Yah, what's wrong with you two? Smiling weirdly since in the limo. You two crazy or what? " I asked this two brothers Myungsoo and Sunggyu hyung. "Ahhh anni." Gyu hyung shooked his head. "Guys, do you still wanna walk in the class after this? I'm so bored" Woohyun hyung ate his sandwich. Now is recess. We hang out in our place. No one can be here except us. It is the special place for us only. "I wanna go to my class cuz after this is my fav class " L rubbing his hands to warm it. "Math " all of us said in unision.

♚♚♚♚♚

Jiae's pov

Ahhhhh finally arriving at South Korea. Like always too many reporters and cameras. "Aishhh how did they know about me coming back? " I ask appa. "Normal for us dear, especially you. You're one of the heirs of the eight heirs,remember? Plus you're the only one girl among them " appa still flash his smile on the crowd. "Let's go the limo is waiting us " appa held our bags and we hop in the limousin to go back home.

♚♚♚♚♚

"I'm home " I ran all inside the mansion just to says I'm home. Every people in that mansion was a bit shocked at the first but then they smiling widely like they are waiting for my arrival. Maybe they are. "Jiae-ah! Omo! I miss you badly you know! " eomma hug me tightly. "Me too eomma" I tighten the hug. "Where's Gyugyu and Myungmyung? " I searching them. "They're still at school young miss " one of our butler bow. "Oe,what time did the limo pick them up? " I asked. "Don't you dare wanna fetch them up alone Jiae, you're just got back " eomma warned.

"I'll go with Mr.Yoo. Right Mr.Yoo? " I'm blinking my blue eyes. "Be careful on the road " appa hugging eomma's waist. "Dae appa. Love you! " I kiss their cheeks. "Let's go Mr.Yoo " I dragged Mr.Yoo with me.
Mr.Yoo open the back door of limousin for me. "Anni I just sit infront " I open the door by myself.

"You're still the same Kim Jiae that I know a past few years don't you? Didn't change except you're growing more beauty. Plus, your brothers really excited on meeting you. " Mr.Yoo start drove the car. "I'm still Kim Jiae that you love Mr. Yoo. Nothing changed." I gave him a sweet smile. "You know, everyone at the mansion all excited and so happy for your return" Mr.Yoo said. "No wonder they all seems so happy looking at me Mr.Yoo " I let a genuine smile out from my mouth.