chapter 5

Sungyeol's pov

"Are we fetch them up or others will pick us up? " I asked Hoya hyung. "The Kim's will fetch us" he tried to tighting up his ties but failed. "Aishh hyung, let me do it for you " I push his hands. "Thank you dongsaeng-ah. I will die without you " he was so.........
......annoying. "you know what hyung? You're gross! " me and Sungjong said together. Hoya hyung laughed. "Hey, the Kim's had arrived " Sungjong rushing out. "Jongie!!! How's your day? " Jiae came out approaching Sungjong. "Aish this girl " I felt annoyed. "Relax Sungyeol-ah. Don't be like that. She's one of us too " Hoya hyung tapped my shoulder.

"Yah you two! Hurry up! " Sunggyu hyung shout .

♚♚♚♚♚

"yah don't you have any seats to sit on other than this spot? " I asked Jiae ."so what if I wanna sit here too. Crazy namja " she state. "You guys. Don't we quarrel " Woohyun hyung stopping us.

"Ugly duck " I pushed her aside. "Crazy namja " she pushed my head. I was about to push her head too when Dongwoo hyung and L stopping us ."can you two for real stop fighting? " L said. "No way! " both of us said together.

♚♚♚♚♚

Jiae's pov

"Noona, they all looking at you " Sungjong whispering. "I know Sungjong " I said back. "Amanda Clarkson! Is that you?? " the girls that bullied me back then seems so excited to see 'Amanda Clarkson '. "Aww don't you remember me girls, the nerdie that you bullied yesterday? " I crossed my arms. "A-are y-you J-jiae? " their leader stuttled. "Aww don't you know Amanda Clarkson real name? It's Jiae. Kim Jiae. Another heirs from the Kim's. Don't you dare touching her again " L warning them.

"You guys know her right? So give us our way " Gyu oppa said. We all heading to our class. Actually I'm waiting for Jieun. Just where is the hell is she? "Uhm, Jiae, I'm sorry about yesterday. Can we be friends? " one of the boys that mocking me and Jieun came approached me.

"Try to appreciate others then you can be friends with me. Don't bother me neither Jieun. If not, you'll know what will happen to you at the present young boy " I coldly said. Since the teachers aren't coming yet, I'm still waiting for Jieun. L came to my table .

"Waiting for your friends? " he tug out his earphone. "Yeah " I smile. "She's in " and L go back to his place. That crazy namja? He's sleeping. A few seconds later, Jieun came in rushing. "Aigooo, I'm lucky you know! Ughhh I don't know what is wrong with me today! Aishhh " she continuously mumble. She didn't see me yet ."Jiae-ah have you" she look at me with her jaws dropped. "Hey Jieun. Shock? " I smirked . "Uhm, do we know each other? " she shyly asked.

"Yah pabo! It's me Jiae. " I knock her head. "Awww " she replied me. "Are you really Jiae? Why are you suddenly change? You're so beautiful chingu-ah " she touch my face.

Aishhh this girl, she really don't know me isn't it. "You really don't know me isn't it? " I said. "Uhmm nope? Who are you? " she shooked her head. She make me laugh. "Why are you laughing? " she asked. "Cuz only you didn't know who am I. I am the Amanda Clarkson Jieun-ah " I shooked my head still laughing.

"Don't kidding me " once again her jaws dropped. "No kidding Uaena-ah " I pinched her nose. "You're another heirs from the Kim's? " I nodded. "You're the cousin of Sunggyu and Myungsoo? " I nodded. "You're friends with the seven goddess in this school? " she asked again. "Actually it's eight. Plus me " I put my arms around her shoulder.

"Then why are you be friends with me?" She sound worried . "Cuz you're not the type that be friends just bcuz of money. That's why chingu-ah " I said again. Still the teachers are not in yet.