chapter 6

Jieun's pov

"Jieun-ah, manager wanna meet you" one of the workers here called me. I walked to his office. Don't know why but I've a guts of feelings like uneasy one. I step into the office. I gave him a slight bow. "I have something important to say " he sternly said. "Waeyo manager nim? " I politely asked.

"You're fired. I have found someone to replace you. Today is your last day. You'll get your payment now and then you can go home " he crossed his arms. My jaws dropped. I can't believe it!!! "B-but what. N-no why is so sudden??" I felt so confused. Am I did some thing wrong or what? "Anni. You didn't have done anything. It just that I've found your replacement. " he sighed . "This is your payment and thank you for your co operation " he throw the money infront of me. I took the money and went out ignoring the others . My knees were like a jelly. I step slowly.

What am I gonna do? I lose my job,how I wanna survive ?? Thid all give me headaches!! I'm arrived at my house. I shut the door. Hot fresh tears fall from my eyes. I cried while thinking what should I do to survive. I need Jiae right now. I wanna throw my feelings all out. "Jiae-ah " my voice shaken.

. Jiae's pov

"Jiae-ah, your phone is ringing " Gyu oppa pass me my phone. It's Jieun anyway. Ahhh. I miss her already . I pick it up and turn on the voice speaker. "Jiae-ah " her voice shaken. Gyu oppa and Myungsoo heard it too. I gave them a signal to shut up. "Jieun-ah, waeyo? " I soften my voice. "I lost my job Jiae-ah " she's crying.

"What am I gonna do? " she cried even more. "Now, go get some rest arasseo? We'll think about this later. Get it? I'll find way to make you survive " I said and she hung up.

"She's working? Is that legal? " L asked. "I don't know either. But she have to, cuz she live on her own " I answering his question. "Why did she live on her own? " Gyu oppa asked . He felt confiused. "Yeah why did she living on her own? " L looks like concerns. Why with this guy?

"She's an orphanage. She start living on her own when she's 16 or 17 like that. " sighed. "Independent " appa spoke make us a lil shocked by his present. "Appa" all of us stood up and bow . "Is that your new friend my dear? " eomma walking towards our way while crosing her arms. "Yeah eomma " I felt like a lil afraid. Are they gonna scolding me? Or ask me to cut of our friendship bones?

"Wanna introducing her infront of us? " eomma gave us her genuine smile. "I don't think so, now she had a hard time. Losing jobs. Eomma, appa, you're not going to cut of our friendship bones right? " I'm asking a lil afraid. Gyu oppa and L looking at me. "Eomma, appa, Jieun is a good girl. " Gyu oppa supporting me. "She's the kindest I've ever seen " L too.

"Who said we're going to cut it off? We're just wanna meet her. Don't be so negative my children." Appa chukled. "Uhm,I'll try get her to come over tomorrow since tomorrow is weekend " I convincing them. Oh god. Hopefully they will not do anything stupid though.

♚♚♚♚♚

Jieun's pov

Jiae's parents wanna meet me. That was so awkward. I'm walking now. Have to save money. Need to find another job. I've arrived at their place. My jaws dropped. Wow. Rich people. Is this a house or palace instead?
"It's a mansion Jieun-ssi " I heard someone spoke behind me. I turn around and oh my god! It's L! It was my first time to see him talking with me! "Ahh w-what a-are y-you do-doing h-here y-young Kim? " oh my gawd I'm stuttled. Yeah, many of his fans call him that, young Kim. "Are you one of my fans? " he smile. Ok I think it was my first time to see him smile! "uhm, is Jiae inside? " I'm avoiding his questions. He smile again and say "yes she is. Let's get inside. It's cold outside here " he held my wris and dragging me inside of the big mansion.