Eleven

Michael could feel Ruby's nails digging into his hand. "Why are you nervous? You've met my family before. You literally met them 24 hours ago."

"Yes, but I hadn't fucked the golden child of the Jackson clan 24 hours ago, had I?"

"What's the big deal? They've been guessing about us for months."

Ruby looked at him, her eyes wide. "They have? Oh shit... Well this just makes it ten times worse."

"What are you talking about?" Michael watched her look through her bag; she pulled out a compact mirror and grimaced at her reflection.

"I'm mother-fucking glowing, Michael. That's what the problem is: you've made me mother-fucking glow. Now everyone will be able to tell."

"You're always glowing." He said, trying to soothe her.

"Yes, in your eyes. Ever heard the expression love is blind? I could look like a mess and you'd still think I was a fucking goddess."

Michael giggled. "You curse when you get nervous; where you like this yesterday?"

"At what point; meeting your family without you or knowing we were about to fuck?"

"You didn't swear that much when we... y'know."

"I cussed the lord out several times because of you, Michael."

"You did? Hmm, I didn't notice," He pulled her over to him, their faces inches apart, "I was preoccupied by a pretty young thing."

"You're so full of yourself." She said, laughing quietly.

"I'd rather you be full of me." He slipped his fingers between her thighs, squeezing one slightly.

Ruby pursed her lips, trying not to moan. "You're an ass. We're not doing this now; I'll look like a fucking glow worm."

"Yes; but a very sexy glow worm." Michael murmured, kissing her neck.

Before they could really get started, the car stopped. "We're here." Bill's gruff voice said from the driver's seat.

"Damn..." Michael whispered, glancing down at Ruby's cleavage.

"We'll continue when we leave." Ruby told him, smiling sympathetically. She definitely knew how he felt. Despite dreading this second visit, she'd really started to warm to the idea of Michael making her glow all over again.

"You promise?" Michael asked; he sat back and pulled her dress down over her thighs; he didn't need his brothers swooning over something that wasn't theirs to swoon at. Ruby was her own woman, but she was also his girl.

She touched his cheek and gave his lips a peck. "I do."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Katherine Jackson had not stopped staring at her second youngest son and the young lady on his arm since the minute they walked through her front door.

She'd never seen Michael so... light. Which sounds ridiculous, she knew; Michael was a dancer: he was nothing but light (on his feet). But, for the first time in years, she looked at her son and saw that he was relaxed and, dare she say it, happy?

Katherine smiled up at Ruby. "Would you come into the kitchen for a moment, dear; I could really use some help with the food." Ruby smiled at her, but Katherine could see the panic in her eyes.

"I'll send her through in a minute, Mother; I just want to show her something." Michael said. Katherine smiled at her son; nodding, she walked away.

Whatever Happens (M.J)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara