Chapter 2 - You think They'd be Smarter

I was pushed into the back of a white van with double door at the back which was parked at the back of the school with Kai and Jack climbing in behind me.

How ironic.

I looked at Jack who was smirking this whole time. He moved his blonde hair out of his pale, blue eyes and grabbed something from his waist band to examine the black, small item. A hand gun. 

I inhaled a sharp, deep breath and gulped, my eyes growing wide at the sight of it. 

In the oddly, roomy van there were six others sitting on either side of the walls as if we were on a military helicopter. There was another person in the driver's seat who had his hand on the steering wheel, however, all I saw was the back of his brown haired head. 

"So," the person in the driver's seat started, "Is this the part where we kill her?" 

Did I hear correctly? 

"No bro, we need her, remember?" Kai explained setting his elbows on his knees, letting his forearms and hands hang as he leaned forward in his green, leather seat. 

I have had enough. 

"What. The. Fudge!?" I yelled my head spinning as I did so,"What the hell do you need me for? A sex slave!?"

The van by now roared with laughter as Kai made sexy faces at me, wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Why am I here?" I asked them again.

"Hayley, Hayley, Hayley," Kai said as he scooted closer to me, sliding on the material.

"Yes, yes, yes?" I answered him with the same tone.

"We kidnapped you," He looked around the van and met the eyes of each of the other men in the van before meeting mine once again, "We kidnapped you because you're hot." 

I paused for the umpteenth time today and stared at him. A silence engulfed us that spelled out 'BULLSHIT'. However, when I looked into his eyes I saw a flicker of something but it was gone as soon as it came. Hope?

"No one said it had to be reasonable." Kai defended himself breaking both the unsaid staring contest and relieving the tension in the air. 

"The law did, idiot!" I yelled getting dizzier as he only smirked.

"Told you she was feisty," Kai whispered to who I assumed was everyone else in the van as he put his hands behind his head, leaned back on the seat and closed his eyes.

"God, can you guys just let me out? I didn't do anything wrong, I swear! "I sighed. 

My eyes wandered to the gun in Jack's hand as he kept loading and reloading it as his eyes held a far away look.

 Would fighting against them even be worth it? They have guns, strength and easy ways to track me down so even if I did escape they'd find me. But what did they need me for? There was absolutely nothing I did wrong to get me on their radar. 

"What did I do? What did I do for you all to notice me?" I asked a loud as I felt the van start to pull off from the school.

"Dont expect an answer from that idiot." I head a voice come from a cute guy sitting next to Jack, directly in front of me as he nodded his head towards Kai. 

"A reasonable one anyway, he's asleep and if you wake him, say goodbye to life." He lifted up his hand and waved, "And virginity."

He smiled a warmly at me after he made his quick joke as I gave him a weird look with a slight smile playing on my lips. The boy's hair was a deep brown that grew slightly past his ears, his eyes were so blue were gray and he wore a cheeky smile. He looked like the classic guy you would want to bring home to mom and dad. 

"And she's capable of smiling!" He boasted in a deep voice, "Hallelujah!"

My smile only grew wider as he kept boasting about how since I get in the van I have never had a sense of humor.

"I'm sorry, I've been kidnapped!" I argued losing my playfulness and remembering the situation,"What are you guys going to do to me anyway, huh? Kill me? Wait, no. I bet you guys enjoy torture right?"

The boy's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"What? We're not going to kill you! Kai wouldn't let us anyway and if you didn't hear he said that we weren't going to kill you. As in you," He pointed at me and then drew a line on the floor with his finger, "are officially in the no-kill-zone. To answer your other question, we don't do torture. Kai wouldn't let us. He hates it when people are screaming in pain for too long."

It was my turn for my eyebrows to furrow together in confusion. Again, my head felt heavier and heavier.

"Why is everything about Kai? Don't you guys have minds of your own?"

"Yes, however, Kai is the boss around here. He's, shall I say, our leader, our ground. If he says something, we do it. We owe him our life, without him we would've died and Ed--" He stopped himself leaving me wondering for more,"My name's Tiger."

He stuck out his hand to me and hesitantly, I took it. 

"Hey..." I said awkwardly and let go of his hand.

"The one in the front is Peter." He explained,"You've already met Jack and Kai. The one sitting to the right of you is Mickey,"

I turned my head to the tall, slender boy with child-like features. He wore glasses which made his brown, chocolate eyes seen bigger and a beanie which covered his black hair. 

"Up front is Val,"

Val had short, brown hair which was styled in a fohawk and wasn't wearing a shirt which showed his abs, which made me feel mildly uncomfortable.  He was sharpening an ax as shards fall on his black leather pants. His face was appealing in an 'I-Will-Kill-You' sort of way. He looked German. Or was it Mexican? 

"And over there in the back next to Mickey is Weuss."

Weuss's head turned our way from beside Val and his long, brown hair that was pulled up into a man-bun bounced as he smiled our way, his tanned skin and light brown eyes dancing. 

I leaned back in my chair my body suddenly feeling heavy. 

"Um..." I asked them,"Can I go now? Home, preferably."

"Nah," Val answered while trading his ax for a knife, "I think we're good."

Then, I passed out. 

Literally, I think they drugged me.