Chapter 20:Run

Hope you all had an amazing Day!! Don't forget to smile luvs:)

~Ashley's Pov~

I got my stuff ready. My knife, My gun and my backpack. "Ready Ashley" I looked up to see Glenn, I nodded "Yeah I'll be down in a second" I said. I smiled a bit and he nodded returning the small smile, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, "Hey" I knew it was Carl. I looked up "Hey" I said. "You're still going on that run?" He sounded worried, I smirked "Is that concern i hear in your voice Carl Grimes?" I asked him, I saw a slight shade of pink on his cheeks, He looked down at his shoes. I giggled a bit putting my gun away. "Maybe..." He looked up at me.

"I'll be fine, I'll be back before ya know it" I said. He smirked "Be safe then" He said. I put my gun I grabbed my bag.  "When am i not?" I asked. He looked at me "True, But really okay be careful" He said. I nodded and headed out to the gates where Glenn, Maggie and Daryl were waiting. "You ready" I looked over at Maggie "Yeah lets go" I said and put my bag in the truck but Daryl stopped me. "You sure you want to go? I can go if ye want" He said "Stop your worryin' Dixon Ill be back before ya know it" I said and hugged him and he hugged back "Any trouble beat it out of there" He said.  We nodded and headed over to the store.

~Carl's Pov~

I saw Ashley get in the car and they drove off "They'll be fine Carl" I looked over to see Beth next to me I nodded "Beth... If i tell you something will you keep it a secret?" I said. She nodded and looked at me "Yeah" I nodded "I think i like Ashley" She gasped "Finally you say it God" She giggle a little, I gave her a confused look "What?" I asked. She looked at me "It was pretty obvious Carl, everyone sees the way you look at her, Its like your eyes light up when you see her" She said. I looked down She laughed a bit. 

 "Don't be ashamed, its pretty cute actually" She said. I looked up at her "That obvious huh" she nodded and smiled "but what if she doesn't feel the same way" I looked at her "She probably does, im not sure, ill talk to her" She playfully nudged me. "You should tell her how you feel when she comes back" she smirked and walked away "Great" i mumbled to my self as i walked away. I dont know if i should tell her,What if she doesnt like it'll just be awkward after if she says no...

~Ashley's pov~

We finished cleaning out the store, we hit the jackpot with all of the formula i smiled to my self, "We hit the jackpot with all this baby formula" We smiled "We should head back to the prison guys" They nodded I heard some footsteps I pulled my gun out "Holy shit you're alive i thought Randall got rid of you" I dropped my gun, My heart rate picked up, It was one of the men from Randall's group. He walked towards me Maggie and Glenn pulled out their guns "Back the hell away from her" Maggie yelled at Him, He laughed "Okay okay" He walked closer and i backed up. He shot the glass of the car and grabbed me. He put me in a choke hold his gun pointed at my head.

"let her go!" Maggie yelled at Him "Just let her go man!Don't hurt her!" Glenn said They both had their guns pointed at him "Step any closer and i'll pull the trigger" He pushed the gun closer to my head and i closed my eyes trying to hold back my tears "Let Go of her!" Glenn yelled "Put the guns down and get in the car" They lowered their guns a little"Were not taking you to our camp" Glenn told them "we're going somewhere else. Get in the Damn car Now!!" He pointed the gun to the car. he pulled me up and Glenn started driving.

We drove for about half an hour and we pulled up to gates. Guys with guns 'Military wannabes' I thought to myself. All of a sudden i felt a sharp pain on the back of my head. "No!" I heard Maggie yell and everything went black.

I woke up, My head throbbing in pain. I felt a worm liquid running down the side of my head, some got in my mouth, The taste of metal filled my taste buds 'Blood' i though to myself. My vision started coming back, I saw a table in front of me. I tried getting up but my feet were tied to the chair, I tried to untie them but my hands were tied too. I heard a low chuckle from behind me fill the room, I stopped what i was doing "So... we meet again Ashley, Yeah i found out your name" I swallowed the lump in my throat. He laughed "You're going to wish you never knew me honey" He pulled out a knife from his pocket. And stabbed it on the table. I stared at it.

He walked over to me "Now... I want you to tell me. Wheres your group" I stayed quiet. "Do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way. I'm done with your games" I stared at him but stayed quiet "I aint tellin' you shit" i growled at him. He laughed and crouched in front of me, I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. He slapped me "Don't talk to me like that!" He yelled at me. He walked over to the table to pick up the knife.

He walked over to me looking at the knife "I keep this baby sharp to the max" He walked over me and held it to my neck, "Now... where's your group" i stayed silent breathing heavily holding back my tears He laughed "You're a lot braver than i remember" He took away the knife from my neck and held it to my arm and ran the blade across my skin. I winced from the pain, he wasn't kidding when he said it was sharp. Blood dripped from my arm to the floor. He ripped the tape from my arms and my legs and threw me to the floor.

"Wheres your camp." He hissed at me, "I'm not telling you." He kicked my stomach I yelped and he picked me up by my back arm and threw me against the wall, My head hit the wall hard. i fell face first my nose started to bleed. Surprisingly it didn't break. He kicked my head again and my vision going blurry "Fuck You Jayson." i said out of breath and everything went black.

~Daryl's pov~

"How did you find us and why did you wave the formula" Rick told the girl "The supplies were dropped by a young Asian guy With 2 pretty girls" She said. 'Ashley' I though to myself "What happened" I asked her "They were taken" She told us "Taken By who." i asked her.

"The same son of a bitch that shot me" Rick put pressure on the wound "Don't you ever touch me!" She yelled and i pointed my crossbow at her "Tell us or you'll have bigger problems than a gunshot wound." She stared at me Rick lowered my crossbow "You came here for a reason"Rick told her "Theirs a town named Woodburry, about 75 survivors. I think they were taken there" She told rick "A whole town?" She nodded "Its run by a guy, calls himself The Governor. Pretty boy,Charming Jim Jones type, Military Wannabes they have armed sentries on every wall" I looked at Rick

"Is their a way in?" She nodded "It's clear from walkers but we can slip our way through"Rick looked at her "How did you find us" "The little one pretty  eyes said something about a prison they said the direction i followed it"

He nodded "This is Herschel father of the father of the older girl that was taken, He'll take care of that " She nodded and i followed Rick out.

~Ashley's Pov~ okay just saying that i want Merle to appear when hes with Daryl

I was on the floor. I couldnt get up my whole body was in pain, My nose was bleeding, My head was bleeding, blood running from my head. He kicked me so many times on my stomach, my body has bruises. My head throbbing in pain. He pulled me up by my hair. I screamed in pain "Shut up and walk!" i walked i saw Maggie without a shirt she looked at me

 "Oh my god Ashley" i heard Maggie say i looked down I saw a drop of my blood hit the ground "Uh uh Put it down" Jayson said to him He held a gun to my head another one did the same to Maggie "Were through with games one of you is going to tell us where your group is" he pointed the gun at me then Maggie then he went up to Glenn. I couldnt talk i was in too much pain "A Prison" Maggie said "That place is overrun" "We took it" "How many are you" "11" "11 people too down a whole prison with bitters" the Governor went over to Maggie "its alright its alright" he hugged her and left.

Jayson threw me against the wall "Sit tight" he laughed and i yelped in pain. I closed my eyes Maggie and Glenn Hugged and ran over to me. Glenn gave her his shirt, Glenn touched my head I winced "Don't touch me please" He looked at Maggie "You know him?" I nodded "He was.... With Randall..." i struggled to talk, "They'll come i promise you we'll be back in the prison in no time" Glenn told us. I passed out from the blood loss and pain.

~morning~

"Ashley wake up someones coming" i woke up and Maggie held me behind her The people opened the door, Glenn went for Jayson and Maggie for the other. Maggie stabbed on in the neck and gunshots went off "Drop the gun" Maggie dropped the gun. Jayson put a bag over my head 'were gonna die' i thought to myself until a bang went off. someone took the bag off from my head i saw Rick and we ran off gunshots went off. We went in a room i feel on the ground breathing heavily Glenn did the same. Someone picked me up "Are you alright" I shook my head 'no' I saw Daryl, his face dropped when he saw me, a sight that he never wanted to see. Me beaten up he ran toward me and hugged me.

I was in pain but i didn't really care. I cried on his shoulder "Oh my god im sorry i let you go" Daryl said i cried harder he hugged me "We have to get back can you guys walk" I nodded and we headed out the door.