Chapter 1: My Everyday Life

Hey Guys! this is my first time actually writing a fanfic so this might suck but hey I'm trying lol Hope you like it :)

BEFORE YOU READ!!
THERE IS A REVISED VERSION OF THIS BOOK UP ALONG WITH A SEQUEL. AND TO BE HONEST I LIKE IT MORE THAN THIS ONE.  Picture of the cover is above. ^^^^^
If you want to read it check out my other books, the other version of this one is up. Anyways enjoy ❤️

~Ashley's Pov~

It was was a school day. I was up, Laying in bed. I really didn't want to go to school today. I just wanted to stay home. But i also wish my dad would leave. And let me stay today. But that never happens. I rarely stay at home. School, believe it or not. Is a sort of safe place for me. Other kids hate it. But i like it.. Because i get to stay away from home. From him. Away from my home. And i get to see my friends.. "Ashley get your ass up!" I can hear my father's loud footsteps coming up the stairs. He's drunk again, I heard the glasses clanking from downstairs earlier. I quickly hide under my bed. Just in time too i see the door being kicked open.

My heart started racing. Why can't he just stop. I'm tired of being afraid in my own home. This wasn't normal. Home is supposed to be a place where you feel safe. Your safe haven. But it's not. Not for me of my brothers. "Come out Ashley i know you're in here. You're gonna be late." He said faking being a dad. I try to stay as quiet as possible. I hear the bottle that he's holding smash, It made me jump. My father is abusive, he beats me almost everyday, my brothers too. I have bruises on my body from him. He's walking around the room looking for me.

He knows i'm here honestly. He didn't see me get out of the room, "Fine" He said. Their was a small pause. "You win, Sweetheart." He said and finally left. I let out a sigh of relief. I was about to get out from under the bed when my phone rings. "I knew you were in here you little shit! Get out." He said. My heart was racing. My brothers weren't here. If they were, They'd be here. Trying to stop him.

He pulls me out from under the bed by my wrists leaving a shade of purple on my skin. I let out small cry. I managed to get out of his grasp and push him. He fell not trying to get up. He was way too drunk but he was obviously stronger than me. I run downstairs leaving him behind i hear a door close and i know that my father went back up to his room.

I lean against the wall and close my eyes trying to control my breathing, I looked down, my eyes still closed. I let out a breath and i heard the door open to the house and after about a minute, I feel a hand on my shoulder which made me jump. I cover my face not wanting to get hurt anymore and slid down the wall. My knees up to my chest.

"Please don't hurt me anymore, Please" I said softly.I was scared and so tired of getting hurt. I was done..

~Daryl's Pov~

Merle and I just got home, We didn't sleep here. But my little sister did. We walked in the house and Merle went to his room, not saying anything. I walked in further and I see Ashley leaning against the wall with her eyes closed breathing heavily. I shook my head. Something happened, No doubt it was out old man. I walk up to her putting my hands on her shoulder, she covers her face. I see hand prints on her wrists start to form.

"Please don't hurt me anymore, Please" she sounds like she's about to cry and she never cries. It hurts me to hear her like this. She slid down the wall, she didn't bother looking up. "Hey, it's me" I said softly. Not wanting to scare her more than she already is. She uncovers her face and looks at me. "hey.." i said looking at her. She throws herself in my arms and i just held her. "I can't do this anymore Daryl" she says in a whispered voice. I hugged her tighter. "Why does he hate me so much? what did i do?" she asked softly. "He's a dick." I said against her head.

Merle finally got out of his room noticing that Ashley didn't go and question him about where we were all night. He comes to us. "Princess" Merle says in a hurt voice, "Cmon." I said helping her up, off the ground. He takes her away from me and he whispered something in her ear and it seemed to calm her down. She went upstairs to get ready for school. "She was 'bout to cry" i say looking at her door Merle just shook is head looking at the ground, Ashley was our soft spot, anything happens to her we would kill for her.

-:-:-:-

Yayy!! First Chapter Done! Thank for reading luvs:)

REMINDER PLEASE READ THESE INSTEAD 😭❤️