I take my earbuds out and shove everything into my backpack. I successfully take my things from the plane and roll it around the airport, trying to find the exit at where I'm going to be picked up.

I push past many ignorant people who are either talking on the phone or someone else, not even paying attention to where they're standing. As I'm getting something to drink from a vending machine, a loud voice calls out.

"Hey, hot stuff!" I hear someone yell, such a familiar voice, and it lights my mind up instantly.

"Camila!" Another shouts and I begin to smile without even seeing who it is.

I turn my head to see Sam Wilkinson and Jack Johnson standing by the automatic doors, waiting for me. I walk towards them, not wanting to look like an idiot by running. I've missed them so much.

I set my luggage aside us and I hug them both with all of my might. They return it, squeezing me harder, making it truly difficult to breathe. I suck in an unsteady breathe as they slowly let go. That was cute, a tiny little group hug.

"How are you?" Johnson asks me, holding me at arms length, smiling real big. "Feeling jet lagged or amazing to be here?"

"I'm great. It feels good to be back." I smile in return.

"How was New York? Cold? Busy? A lot of rich people?" Sam swarms me with stupid and irrelevant questions; like always, he hasn't changed one bit. "If there's rich people, I'm in."

"Dude, do you even know New York? That's all it is." Johnson humorously chuckles, answering the question for me.

"Sorry." Sam mumbles, smiling. "Are the girls hot?" He wiggles his eyebrows, grabbing my vitamin water from my hands. "If they are, I might just transfer."

Sam opens the cap from my drink and takes the first sip. I don't really mind, because he's always so forward and open and outgoing like this. I take my beverage back from him and notice that it's halfway gone already.

"You're an idiot, Sam." Johnson tells him, referring back to what he just said.

"I'm joking and not being realistic, obviously. I'm not going to move across the country." He says while taking out his phone to type out a message and then shoves it right back into his front pocket.

"What about you guys? How have you guys been? Your sophomore year at UCLA finished and you guys are twenty years of age. So old." I switch the topic of Sam being an idiot, because everyone already knows that he is one.

"I'm actually about to be twenty one and you're still nineteen." Sam says like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "Last year as a teen. Enjoy it while it lasts, young one." He pats my head.

"Yeah, one more year and we can drink. Well, not you, but we got you." Johnson says and my eyebrows pull together as I laugh.

"I can drink in like five months." Sam scoffs. "So far away..."

"I'm not even that much younger than you, Sam." I scoff. "Plus, you guys drink either way?" I tell them.

"Legally, though." Johnson mouths.

"Yeah, we can go in and buy our own drinks, and get fucked up in bars and clubs." Sam smirks, nodding his head as he says those words. "Because those twenty-one and under clubs are so stupid." He rolls his eyes. "Never been in one and never will be in one."

Why do I feel so young compared to them? Even though I'm only a year younger.

"Hey, I happen to like those clubs." I scold.

This reminds me of that one time I scolded Jack for his description word on Dominic. Aw, Dominic. I should hangout with him sometime because we need to catch up. The last time we were physically in each other's presence, he was mad at me.