Chapter 16

Natsu POV

Anger boils up inside me. Why just why? That little Lisanna messing it up for us. Why? I thought that we were friends. I punch a wall and place my hands on the wall and put my fore head on the wall. I then began to cry and I can't stop. Different emotions keep poping up. Anger,frustration,sadness. This isn't how I want to feel. I want to be with Lucy all cudley and cute with her. If I want that back then I have to do what has to be done.

Time skip: Lisanna's house

As much as I really didn't want to do this I need to if I want to settle things with Lucy. I walk up the stairs and reach the door. Hesitant to knock on the door, I knock on the door and Lisanna opens the door.

"Oh hey Natsu coming here for second?" Lisanna says with a smile

"No, I'm not here for your games I'm just here to talk" I say in a annoyed voice

"Oh come on don't be so grumpy! Come and play" Lisanna says while giggling and pulling my shirt.

I slap her hand away, causing her to rub her hand.
"Ohh fisty that's how I like it" Lisanna says and smiles.

"LOOK LISANNA I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT YOU SURE AS HELL AREN'T THE PERSON I USED TO KNOW." I yell at her causing her to have a shocked look on her face.

"Oh why Natsu yelling at me? Oh Natsu how dense are you? People change you should know that" Lisanna says looking at her hand that I slaped

"I know that people change but I wouldn't expect you to change into.... This! You used to be the girl who was nice and sweet and was always by my side. But now your just some girl who's rude and treat people like trash."

"Oh, calling me trash? Natsu quit playing around" Lisann says taking my hand

I remove my hand from hers and slap her in the face.

"IM FEED UP WITH YOUR SHIT LISANNA YOU HURT ME AND LUCY THIS IS WHAT YOU GET BITCH!" Anger rages in me even more. I turn on my heels and leave.

I could see Lisanna standing their shocked but I didnt care that's what she deserved. I start to walk back over to Lucy's house. I hope she's ok. I suddenly feel the erge to run and I start running.

Lucy's POV

I'm so feed up with Natsu. That little baka. Who was that chick. Oh right it was Lisanna. Thinking of her name makes me angry. Ugh I don't think I can take this anymore. I want to go back home in Japan with my dad, Jude, and my brother,Alex. I can't live like this. Crying isn't gunna get me any were. **************
What do you think Lucy's gunna do?

I may or may not end this nalu fanfic and make another one with a whole different plot.