Chapter 8

Hello minna! Sorry for not posting for a while iv'e been very busy lately. I had a very busy week and some other some what personal things had happened so I hope you understand and enjoy this chapter.

**************************

When I got into the pool Natsu took my hands and guided me in the pool. My hands were shaking and my legs were shaking as well. 

"Hey,nothing to be worried about. I got you kay?" Natsu asked and smiled.

"Kay" I said and smiled

We walked back and forth in the pool and then went around the rim of the pool. Then we kicking. I held on to the rim and kicked my feet. I did this for a little while and then we moved on the something else. Then I tried moving my arms and jumping over to the rim from different points. We did a couple other things and I kind got the hang of it. Natsu then suggested that I swim on my own. I tried and I did really good. Natsu smiled and swam over to me and gave me a kiss and a hug.I smiled and continued to swim around for a little. As I was swimming, I saw Natsu call me over. I nodded and swm over to Natsu.

"Hey wanna play a game of volleyball? Girls V.S. Boys?" Natsu asked 

"Sure I'll ask some of the girls if they wanted to play." I said

"Kay,meet me by the volleyball court" 

"Kay" Natsu had swam over to the boys to ask and I swam over to the girls.

I asked a couple of girls and Mirajane,Juvia,Erza,and me formed agreed and we went over to the volleyball court. We saw Natsu and his group of boys walk over to the court. I saw Jellal,Gajeel,and Gray. Natsu insisted that we call out Loke so I called out Virgo to play as well. I called out Virgo and she appeared wearing a bathing suite. We told here that we were going to play a game of volleyball. She accepted and joined the team. Then I called out Loke and he joined Natsu's team. We started to play and so far the boys were wining. 

Time skip: 45 minutes

After 2 rounds which took 45 minutes, the game was over and the boys won the first round and the girls won the 2nd round. After that, I had gotten a call from Evergreen saying to meet up with the others by the pool for a quick announcement from the master. We all walked over to the pool to meat up with the others. The master had explained that we are going to go eat at a restaurant and that we need to behave our self's so that we don't get kicked out of the restaurant. We all agreed and walked over to the restaurant. Natsu had walked with Gray for a bit and I had walked with Levy. Natsu then ran up behind me and whispered in my ear. I got scared and got a chill down my spine. Natsu laughed and I then joined him and laughed as well. Then me and Natsu started to walk together holding hands and stuff. 

*********************************

Haii minna!! Sorry for being inactive and sorry that this chapter is really shory. I'm just really pissed off about something and idk if its a joke or not and I don't want to say it cuz as I said idk if this is a joke I think some people might know what I'm talking about. Anyways enjoy this chapter :)