Chapter 10

Hello I decided to make a chapter today because I need to catch up and write some chapters. I might write another chapter after this one. So anyways enjoy :D

**********************************

(Natsu's POV)

Lucy and I held hands as we walked back to the hotel. I gave Lucy my scarf to hid the bite marks that I had gave.

"Oi, Lucy, why are you wearing a scarf?" Gray asked Lucy in confusion.

"Because I can" Lucy answered covering her mouth trying control her laughter.

"Ok...I'm gunna go" Gray smiled and left.

After Gray left Lucy burst into laughter. She laughed so hard that she almost drooped her ice cream. I quickly moved my head and took a bite of her ice cream.

"Hey!" Lucy yells and hits me on the arm.

I chuckle and she quickly takes a bite of my ice cream. After 10 minutes of walking we finally got to the hotel. We had finished our ice creams by then and we all walked in the hotel. The master then stopped to say something but I really didn't care. I grabbed Lucy and sneaked my way onto the stair case. I ran up the stairs and got to our room. I quickly opened the door and let Lucy go first. I closed the door and kissed her.

"Natsu what ar-" I cut her off by kissing her.

"I got bored again" I said and smiled.

I picked up Lucy and lightly slammed her onto the bed. I start to kiss her neck down to her arm. I slightly move her over to that I can get onto the bed. I put her on my stomach and she leans down to kiss me. We kisser but it was no regular kiss. It was rough and very sloppy. I placed Lucy onto the right side of the bed and I layer on the left side. I wraped my arm around her waitst and bring her closer. We then began to make out. After a minute, we heard a knock on the door.

"Ugh, ignore it" I say and continue to make out with Lucy.

The knocking never stops. I groan and get up to open the door. I open the door and see Levy standing their.

"Yes?" I say in a annoyed voice.

"We saw you and Lucy runoff while the master was talking" Levy says.

"Ok, so what did he say?"

"We are going to be leaving tommorow night to make sure to pack"

"Kay thanks bye" I smiled and closed the door.

I run back to the bed and smile at Lucy.

"Who was it" Lucy asks

"It was Levy" I respond bringing Lucy closer to me

"What did she say?"

"Nothing important" I say and kiss Lucy's neck.

Lucy puts her head on my chest and slowly falls asleep. I chuckle and slowly try to get up. I grab a button up shirt from my bag and slowly removed her clothes and put the shirt on her. I covered her up with the blanket and took off my pants and shirt and went in bed with my boxers on. I brung Lucy closer to me and and I run my hand through her blond hair.

"Good night Natsu" I hear Lucy wishper.

"Good night" I respond and fall asleep.
***************
I decided to make another chapter because 1 I need to catch up and 2 because I  felt like it. When my computer is located, they are re-doing the room and my computer had to be taken out so for a couple of days, I will be typeing on my phone instead of my computer. Remember to vote and comment some things I can add to this fan fiction. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see ya (Randome black butler opening cuz I love this opening *insert Gajeels laugh*)