Chapter 6

Hello guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter and yea :D

*****************************

Lucy's POV

We got to the beach and I was amazed. Their were beach chairs,waves,surfing,their were beautiful hotels and everything. I knew that for these 3 days, its going to be fun. We went into one of the hotels and each checked in. The rooms were 2 each but Natsu and I took the on room with a big bed. We went up to the 3rd floor and went into our room. I walked in and their I saw the big bed a big tv an nice little bathroom. Natsu ran into the room,dropped all his things and ran strait for the bed. It was was only 6pm and we all had dinner at 8:30pm. Natsu passed out and started to snore. I cleaned up a little by putting our stuff in a drawer. I grabbed the remote from the bed and sat down next to Natsu. Natsu dragged me down so that I was laying down and started to snuggle me.

"You should get some sleep too" Natsu said and smiled

I smiled back and slowly fell asleep. 

***********************

I woke up and it was 7:30pm. I then remembered that we have a dinner party at 8:30. Natsu was still snoring away. I tried to wake up Natsu and nothing worked. I pushed,shacked,even yelled and nothing worked. I leaned towards Natsu and gave him a little kiss on his cheek. When I did that, he actually got up.

"Come on Natsu, we have to get to the diner party" I said and shacked him again.

"What dine- oh I forgot!" Natsu said and quickly got up. He ran to the drawer and grabbed something to wear. He ran to the bathroom to change.

"Make sure you pick something nice to wear Natsu" I yelled

I sighed and went over to the drawer and picked out something nice to wear. I decided to wear a blue dress and and some flats. I called out Cancer to help me do my hair. It took 5 minutes to do my hair and I sent Cancer back. I grabbed some flower earnings from my bag and I was all ready to go. Natsu walked out of the bathroom with a suite on.

"Wow Lucy, you look beautiful." Natsu said and gave me a kiss.

"Aww, thanks Natsu. You look really cute" I said and fixed his tie.

We both smiled and started to get our stuff ready to leave. Natsu came up behind me and started to tickle me again. I was laughing so hard that I almost fell to the ground. Natsu stopped tickling me and kissed me. We both laughed and headed to the diner party. It took us 30 minutes to get to the diner party. It was in a building that looked similar to our guild. The building was pretty big. It had balloons,music,food,drinks it had everything that you would have at a regular party. Natsu went over to talk to the boys and I went over to talk to some of the girls. I saw MiraJane, Laxus, Evergreen, Bickslow, Fried, Wendy, Carla, and Happy. I think Levy,Gajeel,and Lily and others were running a little late. I said hello to the girls and sat down and talked. Then, I went over to MiraJane, who was selling drinks. I went over and ordered a strawberry milkshake,as always. I saw Jellal, Erza, Gajeel, Levy, Gray and Juvia walk in and Levy ran over to me.

"Haii Lu-chan," Levy said and gave me a hug

"Hi Levy" I said and hugged her back

"Did anything happen while i was gone?" 

"No, well at least I don't think so"

When I looked over at the DJ booth I see Natsu play the music. I didn't know he was the DJ. Well, I think that he is a very cute DJ. I smiled and talked to Levy for a bit.

"Come on Lu-chan lets dance!" Levy exclaimed and pulled my arm.

I started to dance for a little bit. It was weird because we were the only ones dancing. Natsu switched places with Gray and Natsu ran over to me.

"Hey, Lucy, mat I have this dance" Natsu said and knelled down and held my hand.

"Yes,yes you may" I said and smiled.

Natsu got up and started to dance. Gray saw us dancing and immediately put on a slow song. I started laughing and so did Natsu. All of the couples,Jerza,Gale, joined us in dancing. After 15 minutes, the song was over and Natsu and I sat down. He ran over to the food booth and got us some food. He was being all cute today and feeding me food and I feed him food. I enjoyed it and laughed and smiled. We had a good time and for most of the time Natsu and I hanged out. The party was over at 11:30pm so Natsu and I stayed to clean up a bit. After that, we headed to the hotel

***************************

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :D (I'm actually proud of this chapter) Remember to Comment any ideas that you might have that will make this book even better. Vote if you liked this book and I will see you guys with the next part on Sunday! Baiii! :D