Chapter 19 - Chemistry

Start from the beginning

"Camila, not this again.." Francesca sighed, rolling her eyes.

Camila's raised her hands up, "What? You mentioned it this time. I only stated the truth." She protested and then they got into a little bickering competition.

Violetta shook her head. She has probably heard these stuff a lot of times, I bet.

She looked at me, and taking me by surprise, she grabbed my hand and dragged me to nearby corner.

She looked around nervously, "I know there was a reason you were smiling like that. Tell me, what was that for?"

Is she that oblivious? Really?

"Violetta.." I started, "Yes, I'm new here and I don't exactly know much, but there's one thing that I'm sure of." I told her, and she looked at me expectantly, as if she didn't know what I was talking about.

"And that is..?" She questioned, making me look at her like she was stupid. She can't be that blind, honestly.

"You and Leon obviously still have feelings for each other." I stated, and her mouth dropped slightly, her eyes widening.

"That's not t-true.." She stammered, "We're just friend-- I mean people that know each other." She rushed to say, but I didn't buy her little lie.

"I know better than to believe that. 'People that know each other' don't exactly sing a song together all lovey dovey, and go around kissing each other's cheeks!" I argued, trying to make her see sense.

She sighed, shaking her head. "He's with Ludmila, forgot about that?"

The realization came at me full force. I totally forgot about that. Something else must be up. Leon can't be actually dating that blonde girl and look absolutely in love with Violetta.

I made a list inside my head with things I needed to find out, adding this as one of them.

"Something else is going on," I told her, "They can't be actually dating."

She frowned, "What are you proposing? They're faking that they're going out?" She laughed ironically, and I gave her a glare.

That wasn't such a bad thought. It was a possibility.

"Why not?"

She let out a silent laugh, "That's unbelievable, and would never happen."

I rolled my eyes, "Let me look into this. I promise I'll tell you everything I find out." She held my gaze, before giving in.

"Fine.. Do whatever you want. But I'm telling you, there's nothing going on between us anymore." She denied one more time, and I slightly smirked.

"I'm not so sure about that." I told her, leaning in to kiss her cheek before departing our ways.

I had a plan in mind.

- - -

Classes had ended, and Violetta had gone home. I told her I had to tell Pablo something about my song, and thankfully she believed my little lie.

I send a text to the girls and the guys, telling them to come meet me at Beto's class. I really hoped they would come, at least a few of them then.

What really surprised me was the fact that they were already waiting for me when I got there.

I raised my eyebrows, slightly taken aback, "Well, hello there guys."

Diego sat on a chair comfortably, "What's up dude? What was so important?"