Chapter 7

"Now this is good!", I said devouring Darryl's famous buttermilk waffles in bed. I missed his cooking. See that's one thing Jay never did was cook for me and that was one of many things I loved about D.

"I know.", he said with confidence and kissed my forehead. "How are you baby?" He said softly as he took a seat beside me on his king size bed.

"Good now.",I said laughing with a mouth full of waffles. "Oh and I ran into Shan yesterday." I took a sip of orange juice.

"And.." , he said as in for me to continue.

"And it wasn't the same. She's still mad at me. Wouldn't even look at me. But I told her if she needed me I was here for her. I know it's been rough without Biggs.", I stopped eating.

"We'll maybe there's hope babe."He caressed my cheek. "If she's still mad it's because she cares but it still hurts. It'll all work out."

"I hope so. I miss our friendship." Shan was the only true friend I had. I haven't been out in a while unless it was with Jay or Darryl and sometimes I wish I had my friend to go out with.

I got up and went to the bathroom to shower. After I was dressed in a long yellow Dior sundress that I had worn to Darryl's house last night, I started to brush my hair. It was still frizzy from last night. I decided to just brush it up into a messy bun. As I was putting on my mascara, my purse started to vibrate.

"Shit!" It was Jay. I let it go to voicemail. I didn't want to risk answering in Darryl's house. As I was putting my phone back in my purse it vibrated again but this time it was a text message. 'Baby where are you? I'm at the crib.'

Damn I guess I gotta cut D's time short so I finished getting dressed I told him Ill see him later and kissed him goodbye.

Bumping "On Da Hush", by Trina I picked up the phone and called Jay and told him I was on my way to the house.

When I pulled up he was waiting for me on my porch. He was looking so fine with a black tank top on, his muscles bulging from the inside of his shirt. He wore light blue jeans and black and red Jordan's. He also had a fresh hair cut. I loved when he did.

Before I got out the car I sprayed myself down with Juicy Couture perfume and walked over to him. "You look good." I said as he stood up and kissed me on my lips.

"Damn girl I missed you." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He grabbed my plump ass.

"Come on." I grabbed his hand, unlocked the door and threw him on the couch.

"Damn baby. You missed me huh?", he slapped my ass.

"Yes", I said as I sucked on his bottom lip as he began to lift up my sundress and slip down my hot pink lace thong. He shoved a finger inside my pulsing vagina and began to caress my G-spot. I moaned with pleasure. I began to unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants. He helped me out and took his 8 inch penis.

"You got a rubber?", I moaned running my hand up and down his long shaft.

"Yea." , he reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a Gold Magnum. "Here, put it on."

I tore it open and slipped it on his hard penis.

"Ride me baby." He said sucking my right nipple. I got on top and started to ride until he was screaming my name and begging me to stop.

We had both came twice before he flipped me over and started to fuck me with my legs in the air. I moaned with pain and pleasure.

"Oh my god! I think I'm about to cum. Don't stop!" The smell of sex took over the room. I grabbed Jay by the head and wrapped my legs around his back making him go deeper inside of me. I felt myself cum and moaned with pleasure. Sweat beads were scattered on my forehead and he was panting like a dog heavily on my neck.