Chapter 25

Bomi POV

"First place! Park chanyeol"

"Second place! Xi luhan!"

I heard a announcement from the speaker. Finally chanyeol got the first place. I cant believe he actually got first place.

"Bomi, you dont have to attend the closing ceremony. So you cant prepare to go home" mrs jang said. I nodded and search naeun and eunji.

"Bomah!" Eunji came towards me followed by naeun. "Are you okay?"

"Ahh! Ne! I'm okay now" i said. they looked at each other and smirked. A second later, they already grabbed me.

"Were you rescued by chanyeol again?" Eunji asked.

"Considering the incident where you stayed over the other day, you still have a lot of explaining to do" naeun said seriously.

I didnt know, i have to tell them or not. But they were my bestfriend.

So finally, i told them everything.

"You were kissed by chanyeol?!" They shouted. Then i nodded.

"Big news! Big news! As i thought! Chanyeol likes you!" Eunji cheered.

"Th-thats not.. boys can still kiss girls they dont like and its a 'no-count' right?!"

"Thats not true! Who is the idiot who told you that?!" Actually he was baekhyun who told me. But i cant tell her. Haha

"Anyways! No matter hiw you think about it. Chanyeol likes you! Its obvious" naeun comforted me as she patted my head.

"I told you its imposibble.. even you knows it" i looked down. "He already has jiyeon.."

They became silent when i said it. We know it was imposibble.

"Its just my intuition. But, things are not going well between those two" eunji frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"After all, lately jiyeon obviously acting weird. That is definitely because of chanyeol!"

"I think.. its not true" its imposibble. After all, those two have a great bond. Chanyeol always takes care of jiyeon too.

But eunji seems not believe it. "So lets me ask you"

I looked at her and let her ask. "Is chanyeol the type of guy to kiss someone he doesnt like? Is the guy you fell in love with, is someone who would play around with your feelings?"

-oOo-

I walked towards clinic to meet mrs jang. She lend me her jacket before. but when i went in, mrs jang not there.

So i thought, i have to wait here.

10 minutes left, but she wasnt come. The room fill of silent.

But then i remembered about eunji's words. She said that chanyeol likes me. But there's no way its true! I was rejected before.

"Mrs jang! Are you there?" Someone went in and he was luhan.

I saw he was bleeding so i helped him because mrs jang wasnt here.

"Does it hurt?" I asked while put an band aid to his hand.

"Anii.. its no biggie" he said. I wonder if its scratching by something.

I stared at his hand deeply. Even though they're boys, his hand is different from chanyeol.

Chanyeol's a bit more slender.

Luhan was staring at his hand too. But a minutes later he closed his eyes. "If he confess, i'm sure it'll go well"

He murmured bit still i can hear it clearly. "What-"

He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. But my body rejected. I pulled my hand back and he seems surprised.

"I'm sorry..." he looked down and got up. Whats wrong with him?

"They broke up" luhan said so suddenly. "The feelings he has for jiyeon, is the same as for his family. He realized who he is really in love with"

-oOo-

Luhan POV

I went out from clinic after met bomi. And now its time to meet that bastard, none other than park chanyeol.

Luckily i didnt have to search him. He already walk towards me now. "Yo! Yo! Chanyeol!"

"You still dont know what to do?" I asked as I knew he was so stupid.

"Since you won, hurry up and confess already" i tapped him and pretend to walk away.

"Sorry" he said cause me to stop. "I pretend that i was right and told a lie. Even though i didnt want to see the truth. In the end, that lie hurt everyone" he said.

"Although i know.. in my head that i have no qualification to like bomi, but i cant control myself" he added.

"You are really selfish. If you keep hesitating now, i wont forgive you for it" i warned him. I dont understand anymore. What is he thinking now?! Just confess!

"Thats why.. i'll hit you for once!"

Instead hit him, i just flick my finger to his forehead. "Hey idiot! For your information, bomi feels more hurt. And its all your fault!!"

"I know! Thats why i chose you for bomi" he answered. "Bhaha ha ha-WHAT?!" I gasped.

"I know that you two are dating"

Park chanyeol really.. -_-"

_________________________________________

Hohoho~

I'm too focus on write my KyungMi fanfic and forgot I've to update ChanMi's story too ^^

I'm so sorry, kay? :(

And I want to know.. from all of my books, which one is your fav? Tell me jusssseeeeeyyooooooo~

-bubblechaera-