chapter 3

Today is the day. We're going trip and i hoped i can sit next to chanyeol but i'm late again. Again?!

"Ohh you've come, bomi. The train are late huh?" Mr kang asked me.

"No.. i overslept, so it's my fault..."

I was so excited yesterday that i couldn't sleep. I wonder who is sitting next to chanyeol in the bus.

"Good morning bomi"

Eehhh?

"Chanyeol?!"

"You're late too? its seems that its just us who are late hehe"

"Yeahh.." i'm glad that i overslept, muahaha~

"Your hair.. you didn't tie them?" He looked at my messy hair.

"Eh?"

" you know the one which make you like a rabbit? " he put his hand on his ear make a rabbit sign.

So cutee! How what a pose is that?!

"Bomi?"

" ah sorry its just that your pose was just too cute " oops!

"Ahhh....i'm too much with my little sister recently" he blushed and put his hand back.

"You have a little sister?"

"Ne, she was living with my grandma at busan, and i planned to go there too, but then she died" i can saw tears rolling from his eyes.

That's why he didn't go to busan..

"Lets go? Mr kang waiting us.." he grabbed my hand and we walked towards mr kang.

------------------------------------

As soon as we arrived. I got out from the car and carried my bag. But before i reached my bag, chanyeol already grabbed it.

"I'll carry your bag.." he grabbed my bag

"Ah thanks"

its like as if i were his girlfriend, i murmured

"If what?"

"No.. nothing! Ehehe"

Meanwhile

Eunji POV

We are waiting for bomi and chanyeol. Yeahh, we are in one group with luhan and naeun too. But i heard the joker will be in our team too.

It can't be like this, he's going to be in our group?!

"Yaa! Eunji-ah whats wrong?" Luhan looked at my worried face.

"A joker! We have a joker in our group!"

"A joker?" Bomi and chanyeol popped out from nowhere.

"You know? The one who didn't show up when the entrance exam"

"Ahh baekhyun-ssi?" bomi asked me.

"It's me! byun baekhyun! I'm counting on you~ " he suddenly came from nowhere and wrapped his arm around bomi's shoulder.

"Hey! Let bomi go" i told him.

"You know eunji-ssi, don't you think that a beautiful girls need to be quiet.. it's has nothing to do with you, right?!" He tightened his arm.

"It hurts..." bomi started to cry.

Before i want to help bomi from baekhyun. Chanyeol already pulled her to his arm. And pushed baekhyun to the side.

"It's hurt her you know?!"

"What's wrong with you man? I'm just kidding" baekhyun laughed.

"Aha! You're her boyfriend?" Bomi and chanyeol frozed by baekhyun's words.

Bomi POV

"Aha! You're her boyfriend?"

Everyone noticed it, and they stared at chanyeol.

No.. that's impossible.. i'm only-

"Bomi is my friend...."

Yeahh only friends...

-----------------------------------------

Just after they find out that i'am not his girlfriend, chanyeol becomes more popular than before. I feel depressed.

"It's not the time to be depressed!" Eunji poked me.

"It can't be help, when chanyeol said he just think about bomi like a friend, it's like he had declared that he has no other feeling for her" naeun added.

My eyes widened O_O

"Mianhae~ i didn't mean bomm"

"It's okayy..."

I started to cry and they pulled me into a hug.

"Women in love, are so cuteee~" baekhyun interruped us while He put hsi arm on eunji's head.

"Byun baekhyun! Dont touch me" PUUKK! eunji punched him.

"Ouchh it hurts!"

"It's because you really an idiot!"

"A hug is just a form of greeting.. and a kiss is signed of friendship.. in love~ the best is to play games.." he come closer to eunji.

"Heeyyy!" He wrapped his arm on eunji's waist and want to kiss her. But..

PUUKK!

"You said that 'playing' is the best?! but do you know what real love is?!" I pinched his arm until he let eunji go.

"Ahh blood...." he said.

Aahhh?! Where?! ><
I accidently pinched his arm until blood came from his.

Baekhyun POV

"So..sorry baekhyun-ssi! We have to disinfect it" her face show a worried face. It's my first time saw a girl very worried about me. Her soft hand touch my arm when she want to attach a plaster.

"Its still hurt?" Her worried face is so cutee. I stared at her and blushed.

"Thank you.."

"Don't need to thank me, its my fault.." she smiled. Ahh her smile.. i smiled.

"Hey! Why are you smiling?" Luhan walked towards me.

"It's the first time a girl is so kind with me"

"Its happen when a person is sorry for you -_-"

I blushed and looked at bomi from a far.

"You can't have bomi, you know that?!" He know i looked at bomi.

"What?! What are you saying? You're-

"Then it's fine" he cut me and leaved me alone.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

How?! ^^ it is interesting?
Thank you for voting my story~

Gomawoooooo~