Chapter 11

Will you go out with me?

Luhan POV

"Lu.. its so sudden.. going out-"

"Mianhae! I didnt give you enough explanations. Erhm... it wasnt a love confession but a plan" i cut her.

"A plan?"

"Ne.. something that will push chanyeol to reveal his true feelings. He think that i'm in love with you. He definitely believes it"

We walked to the park while talking. We stopped at the vending machine and i gave her a drink.

"You know, i asked him to give you to me"

"Ughh!" She spilled her drink.

"Gwaenchana?"

"N-ne!"

"And when i asked him that he showed me a face that meant that he didnt want to let you go. i never saw him making that kind of face. Thats why, i want to pretend that we are going out together in order to test his feelings. Would like to try?"

"I cant do that! I dont want to test people's feeling, i cant! If someone would have done it to me. It would have made me sad. I dont care if its just a unrequited love"

Good girl...

"Mianhae, i was saying stupid things. So whatever happens you will never help me realize that plan, huh?. Well, i will tell you something"

"What is it? About jiyeon?"

"So you already met her?!"

"Ne.."

"I see, she's an old friend of chanyeol"

"Then.. their family should be in good terms, uh?" She tried to hold her tears.

"In the past..when they were still in primary school. Jiyeon's parent died in a car accident and in that car, chanyeol and jiyeon are there too. Because of that, Now chanyeol lives only for supporting her"

She seem shocked. I want to calm her but i cant. She started to cried more harder.

"Thats why he cant break up. But thats not love. Its just too hard for her to leave him"

Chanyeol POV

"That girl, is she just a friend?" I didnt know, i just keep silent. But she start to cry.

"Jiyeon"

"Mianhae, i just felt sad for a moment" i cant saw her like this. I dont want her to be sad.

"I'll be by your side, forever.."

She smiled. After the incident, i cant leave her. And i dont want to saw her cried again. But can i keep my promise, forever?

She walked to the room. She tried to talked with yoori.

"Mianhe yoori-ah! While your brother prepare your meal. I will stay with you. Do you want me to read you a book?" she didnt answer her. Just looked away.

"Yoori.."

"Its okay yeol, she wants you. I will make the meal" she seem sad. And walked to the kitchen.

"Yaa yoori! You cant ignore people"

"And, what about bomi unnie?"

Why she mention bomi?

"She went home already, because jiyeon is here now"

"I dont want to! Yoori.. wants bomi unnie" she looked down.

"But jiyeon is nice, right?"

"But you looked happier when bomi unnie was by your side. I could see on your face that you love bomi unnie"

Degg

"I see, so you understand it too"

So its mean i like her? But how about jiyeon?

Bomi POV

I dont want to remember about what happened yesterday. I want it back to the normal. So i have to say morning with a smile to him.

"Ohh! Good morning! Chanyeol!" I tried my best smile.

"Morning" he said in monotone. He doesnt look good now.

"Ahh! Can i visit yoori today?"

"Mianhae, when there are girls in my house. It makes my girlfriend anxious"

Degg

"I-i see! I should have know it!" Goshh! I felt i wanna die. Before he could answer. I already rushed to the class. I thought thats a limit of our friendship. I just can be his friends. I want chanyeol be happy and people around him too. I want them to be happy.

-------------------------------------------------

After school

Bomi POV

"School make me crazy! i'm so tried" i went out from school but stopped when i saw jiyeon at the gate. She waiting for someone, maybe chanyeol. i walked pass her. But she called my name. She want to talk to me and drag me to the near cafe.

Why is this happening? Is she going to ask me what is our relationship between chanyeol and i?

I waiting her to talk. But she cry instead talk. What happen with her? Is she feel sad about yesterday?

"Chanyeol and i just friend. Today, when i asked chanyeol if i can visit yoori. He said that i cant go to his house because it makes you anxious. See? We just friends!" I tried to exolain everything to her but she just keep silent.

I have to do something!

"I have a b-boyfriend! So dont worry about it"

Pabo yoon bomi!!

"If you want we can do a double date!"

Yoon bomi! Why are you say like that?! Double date?! No! Jiyeon please say no!

"Ok! Lets do double date. I always wanted to do one" She smiled.

W-what?! She say what? Ok?! Yoon bomi you're such a pabo!

Sorry guys if i dont update this story too long :(
I'm too busy to prepare college entrance exam.

Hope you like this chapter ^^