fifteen

The kitchen door slams behind me and I drop my bag on the table, this time I know Rhian could be here. So I'm not surprised to see her reclined in one of kitchen chairs. Playing an apple and tossing it in the air and catching it.

"Aba.. Hindi ka nagulat ha. Hahaha" she says

"Niready ko na yung sarili ko no hahaha"

"Hey.. Something happened today" she leans forward in excitement

"Something happened??" I raise an eyebrow

"Oo. It happened!"

"Sasabihin mo ba sakin o-"

She stands up, walking towards me, with a wide grin on her lips. "I walked through a wall."

"Weh! Hahaha"

"No! I'm serious! Hindi mo ba napapansin dati? I keep on opening the door of your room and also your car. I haven't passed any of them. I was on my way here from the garden and I've heard your car so I ran fast.. Tapos bigla nalang akong lumagpas sa pinto sa pagmamadali.."

"Really? Akala ko nagagawa mo na dati yan??"

"No.. Hindi ko rin alam. Siguro hindi ko lang tinry dati. "

"Sige nga, patingin?" I say pointing to the kitchen wall

She smirks and walks around the kitchen table and glances at me over her shoulders before stepping forward and directly to the wall..

"Oh my God!!" I covered my mouth with my bare hands

She stepped back into the kitchen and laughed

"Ngayon lang ako nakakita ng ganyan.. Wow.."

"Pwede ka ng maging invisible??" I asked

"Tried that but still a no.. Invisibility isn't part of the death package I guess.. Hahahha"

"Wicked hahahaha ibig sabihin ba neto you can just go through different things?"

"I dont know?"

I picked up the apple she set down on the table. "Wait.. Let's see"

She looks at me confusedly and I stand infront of her with a grin on my face,

"Diyan ka lang ha."

"Anong gagawin-"

I throw the apple at her, our eyes widen looking at the apple behind her that just dropped on the floor..

We look at each other an d break into laughs

Rhian picks up the apple and stares at it.

"How did you do that?" I ask

"Ewan ko hahaha. Siguro sa utak?"

Kung tumagos lang sakanya yung apple, ibig sabihin ba neto hindi ko narin siya mahahawakan? Tatagos na rin yung kamay ko sa kanya??

Bakit ako nalulungkot bigla?

"Oh bakit?" Tanong niya

"Pwede ka parin naman maging tangible diba?? I mean kaya mo naman controlin ng utak mo diba?"

"Why?"

I blush, turning my head away from her.. "I was just.. Uhm.. Wondering"

She reaches out and turned my head back to look at her, her fingers gracing my skin gently.

If my skin is fire then hers is ice, chilling me to the bone and igniting me in flames at the same time.. Her coldness and my hotness giving me this equal sensation..