eleven

I drag myself out of the car and hurried at the back of the house to the garden.. I told her to meet me at the garden as soon as we get back. I break into a jog, my feet hitting the dried leaves. I slowed down when I reach the garden. I look around and see where is she. Where is that lovely ghost?

"Rhian?" I shouted

Why is she not here? Iniwan niya na ba ko? Did she cross?

No no. Im overreacting..

I walked to the door, up to my room, disappointed.. I thought we'll meet there.

"God!" I screamed

"Hahahaha i got you again!" A laughughost is in front of me.

"Can you please stop that thing?" I frowned..

Bakit ako naiinis sa ginawa niya.. Eh datipa naman niya ginagawa yon.

I walk to my closet and get new clothes to change.

"Why? I'm sorry.." Her cold aura is surrounding me.

"Akala ko ba magkikita tayo sa garden?" I asked

Now I know, why I am acting like this..

"I know.. I'm sorry. But I wanted to uhm.. You know.. Surprise you.. Again.." She says with her low voice..

"Okay.. So, what did you do here?" I cross my arms and look at her with a smile.

"So.." She mimics me and also crosses her arms. "Humiga ako sa bed mo.. At nagmuni muni lang."

"About what?" I asked, turning back at her and lift my shirt.

"Uhm.. Things?"

I walked to the mirror to look at myself.

"Did you sleep?" I asked

"No.. I haven't slept since i was dead. Which is very ironic. Kasi akala ng mga tao pag namatay na, nasa deep sleep na. Kung alam lang nila. Hahaha" she says and sits at the bed.

"I also miss dreaming." She smiles..

I walk infront of her and stand.

"By the way, I saw Benjamin kanina. Sa restaurant na kinainan namin.."

"Benjamin.." She repeated

"Yeah. He recognized your necklace and even told me about your death." I say

She stood up looking so curious.

"Really?"

"Oo. Sabi niya may mga rumors daw na baka you committed suicide or.."

"No that's impossible.. Really impossible "

"Or someone.. Uhm killed you.."

She looked so shocked.. And her expression looks so disappointed.

"Pero sino?" She sounded so disappointed

Rhian stands, walking to the window. "I cant even think of a person that would end my life. All my memories on the day of my death is so blurry." She says. "God! This is so frustrating. Everything would be so easy kung naalala ko lang yung araw na yun!" Her voice rises as she turns around.

"Calm down Rhian. Im here.. Dont worry. Remember what I've said? I'll help you.. No matter what."

"I know" she runs a hand through her hair.

I stand up and walk over near her so that I'm just a few steps away from her.

"Hey.." I lift her chin and her eyes meet mine. "I know this must be so upsetting on your side, but I need you to calm down.. I really want to help you and I will. Okay?" I say and give her a smile.