Chapter 14

Mom and dad walked into the room with happy and confused expressions on their faces. I gave a mental sigh of relief. Mom ran to me and gave me a big long hug. "I missed you baby girl." She let me go long enough to hug my brother. "It's been so long since I got to hold you." Dad looked mad but at the same time happy. "So I see that our secret is out. This is your bother named Kyle." Kyle smiled at me after mom let him go.

Dad was next. He grabbed me and hugged me. I hugged back. Even though we don't have a good relationship I still love him. Just then a thought popped into my head. "Wait. If you're alive how come your mind links disconnected from the pack?"

"I gave them a pill that blocked their mind link." Kyle answered.

"But that still doesn't make since. Our old alpha said that he saw y'all get ripped apart." Mom gave me a funny look when I said "old" alpha.

I pulled my shirt collar down. Dad was livid while mom was squealing. "Who is the lucky mate?"

At the mention of my mate I sighed. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Tell us Serenity." Dad kept opening and closing his fists.

I felt so very small. "So alpha Derek's son, Aiden, is my mate." Mom hugged me while dad sighed and punched the wall.

"Tell me everything." I looked over to dad as he sat down. Mom noticed the change in me as I looked away from dad and her. "What's wrong? Do I have to kick someone's ass?"

"Well he rejected me. After he rejected me, I moved in with Zach. He even kidnapped me. But we started to get this weird dream thing from the moon goddess. Then we started to get this dream thing where we were able to feel each other. But we finally got together." By the end of my story dad had to be restrained by mom and Kyle.

"I will kill that bastard. How dare he reject you?" During this one of the guards from earlier walked in.

He bowed before he talked. "Sir you sisters' mate is here with his beta and delta." At the mention of Aiden my wolf started howling with happiness.

Kyle helped me stand as we followed the guard to wherever they had them. As soon as we got into their sight Aiden grabbed me. "I thought I had lost you." His eyes looked red and puff from crying. The big bad alpha was crying over me. I hadn't noticed dad until he pushed Aiden into a wall.

"You good for nothing piece of shit. You are so lucky that you are my daughters' mate or you would have died." Mom grabbed a hold of dads' hand to calm him. Kyle pulled me over to a couch.

Blake growled at Kyle. Kyle pretend to not to have heard him. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"A glass of water would be fine." Kyle left to get me a glass of water. Aiden looked to me in surprise as he saw mom and dad. It took Blake a few seconds to notice who was in the room. Blake looked just as shocked but he didn't say anything.

Kyle came back with my glass of water. "Here you go. Don't drink it to fast." He sat next to me with his arm wrapped around my shoulders. Aiden growled at the sight.

"This is Kyle. Kyle this is our brother Blake." Blake nodded at Kyle but he didn't go near him. We all stayed silent until mom broke the silence.

"Now that this is over with can we go home?" We all looked to Kyle.

"No. The reason that I had them kidnap you is because of my father. He is look for mom. Dad plans to kill Adam so he can have mom." Mom, dad and I nodded. Everyone then turned towards me.

"But what does that have to do with me?" Kyle seemed to think about it.

"He plans to kill your mate but I don't know what he wants to do with you."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Thank you to the people that have voted and read to this point. Sorry that I haven't updated very often. The reason is marching band and me having writers block. Please don't let the slow updates discourage you. I'll try to have another chapter updated by the end of this week. Have a awesome day/night/week. Love, darkangel1500.