Chapter 3

Okie dokie! Here is the newest chapter!! I will be updating again as soon as I can! I can't wait for you guys to see what is coming and I really hope you like it. Thank you all so much for reading, I know I say it a lot, but I cant help it! Anyways, ENJOY!! I love you all -Hannah :D

**********************

CHAPTER 3: Alice pulled at the hem of her short black dress. She felt so exposed even with the tight black stockings that covered her legs and the heavy, but short leather jacket.

Cecily had told Alice how beautiful, silky and thick she thought her hair was and insisted that she wear it down, which made Alice uncomfortable. She never wore her hair down mainly because it was a hassle and partly because it got other people's attention. The dress was short, tight and black with a plunging V neck and a back to match the front.

Cecily also hadn't gone light in the makeup, deciding to go with a dark grey smoky eyes that made her blue eyes look like stormy seas.

"Loosen up," Cecily whispered as she put on red lipstick with a compact mirror.

Alice shifted her feet.

"I'm trying!" she hissed and Cecily rolled her eyes and looped her arm with Alice's as they stepped up next in line.

The bouncer that stood at the door was a mountain of a man with short black hair that was longer on the top then on the sides.

Cecily smiled seductively and walked up to run a manicured nail down his chest.

"Hey, big guy," she purred and Alice watched with curious fascination as the man grinned with the same severity of a cat staring down at a mouse.

This didn't scare Cecily, though.

Instead of backing away with her tail between her legs, her smile widened and she pushed herself closer.

"How about you let us in?" she asked, her voice husky.

The man's eyes flashed as he pushed himself closer into her and she scraped her nails down his arms, which Alice also noticed the man liked. A lot.

"How about you let us in?" she asked.

The man's gaze finally flicked to Alice and his eyes wandered down her lazily.

She blushed at the hot desire and approval she saw in his eyes.

He stepped back and gestured to Cecily's chest. Alice was confused and then completely incredulous as Cecily smiled and lifted her silk blouse to flash the man.

He let his gaze run over her soft curves before he nodded with approval and stepped aside. Cecily smiled and grabbed Alice's wrist before leading her way into the club.

The building was big and similar to a warehouse, cement floors with high industrial fans hanging from high painted black metal beams. Booths lined the outer wall with a large bar and then in the middle was the biggest dancefloor Alice could ever imagine while music pulsed loudly. She turned to Cecily when she began to lead her to a booth at the far edge of the big structure. She helped pull off Alice's jacket and then they sat down together next to each other.

A man wearing a tight black shirt and even tighter leather black pants stopped in front of them and leaned down to ask something in Cecily's ear.

She nodded and held up three fingers.

The man turned and flashed a wink at Alice before making his way back to the bar.

Alice turned back to Cecily with a confused expression.