1•

"Have a good rest of your day class!", Mrs.Annabelle smiled at us.

I put my papers back into my binder and strapped on my backpack. "Hey Kelsey, you haven't given me my hug of the day!", my friend Irwin whined waving his hands out at me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Fine fine. Come here you!" I have him a big long hug before walking out of homeroom.

It's been four weeks of 10th grade so far. Everything is going perfectly fine!

I walked to my next class,math, and waited in front of the door for the teacher.

I heard a whole load of laughter coming towards me. I turned my head and saw the group of the mature girls. Alice and Flora all over the one and only charming Brooklyn Beckham, son of David and Victoria Beckham.

Yeah, I know lots of girls would die to go to school with him. I've actually gotten used to it since he first got here. But, he's different than me.

I wouldn't brag but I'm quite popular, I hang out with the teens from clubs and the athletes. Brooklyn, well...he's different.

Of course he's really famous in school and out of it. He is shy sometimes. Not really outgoing. He's super smart to mention that.

I stared at them in disgust as Alice jumped into Brooklyn's arms. "Brooky you're so strong!", she shouted laughing. He just smiled and looked at me.

"Hey Kelsey!", he said with a big smile and waved at me. That caused him to drop Alice hard onto the ground.

I smiled back at him, "Hey Brooklyn."

"Kelsey!", my friend Jasper shouted as he ran past me.

I re curled my newly curled hair and gave him an odd look. "What the hell Jasper!", I shouted at him.

"Come in class!", our math teacher said as she opened the door. I walked in and sat down in my seat in the front row. I watched as people walked in and sat down. I looked over at the other side of the class and caught eye on my childhood crush, Seb Challenger.

His brown hair was so smooth, his freckles added a perfect touch. He used to be the big deal till Brooklyn got here.

Brooklyn got in my day dreams way and sat behind me. He poked my back with his toe.

I turned around. He smiled and leaned into my face. "Hey Kels, you look...odd.", he said tilting his head.

I gotta say, this guy is hot.

I bit my lip. "Um, im fine. Don't be childish Brooklyn."

He whispered a laugh and leaned back into his chair. "Do you think you did good on your math test?", he asked with a smirk.

It hit me there. "You know I've never been good at math. I don't know how it came out."

His eyes looked down for a moment. Then they went back up to look at me. "I wish you you're best.", he whispered with a smile.

"Ok class! I will hand out your grades tests. I gotta say, some of you did very well, Brooklyn.", she smiled at him.

He returned a nice and charming wink.

I watched our teacher pass out the tests row by row. Lots of people saying,"Yes!", if they aced it. I don't think anyone got disappointed about their score.

The teacher gave me a long ugly look before giving me mine. She dropped it in my desk and went on to Brooklyn.

My hand shook as I grabbed the paper that held my entire future in it.

"Oh shit.", I murmured.

Brooklyn leaned in to my shoulder and looked at my test. His mouth dropped open.

"A freaking 12/50. An F again.", I whispered.

"Yes! A 55/50! I have no idea how that even happens!", Brooklyn laughed at his test.

I turned around to look at him. He gave me a nice smile. "You know Kelsey, you could get a tutor.", he smirked.

I bit my lip and looked over at Alice. She looked furious of how close Brooklyn was to me.

"I'm fine. Just celebrate your A and go away.", I said.

Hey guys!
This is the first chapter! I already have a lot of the story in my notes. I will post one chapter a day. Same thing I did with This New Kid.
~Kassie