Chapter Twenty - Soulmate?

Começar do início

I watched as his skin grew a bit paler and his eyes turned from their bright yellow to the chocolate brown color that were Danny's. "Danny, are you alright?" I asked as I walked over crouching down next to him. 

"I'm fine." He said looking up at me and blushed, probably because of Derek kissing me. "Sorry about Derek...he's...he's...he's just Derek." 

"It's fine, Danny." I said smiling down at him sort of cheekily. I may not have been able to kiss Danny, but since there are three different people in his head, and all of them seem to be my imprints, I was still pretty happy. Now all I need to do is kiss the other two and I'll be VERY happy. "Here let me help you." I said standing up and offering him my hand, which he quickly grabbed and I pulled him up. Honestly a bit too hard and fast so he stumbled into my chest. And when I looked down at him he was blushing, but made no attempt to move away. 

"Danny, would you mind showing us your wolf form? Since both Dominic and Derek showed us their's." Carlisle said and Danny looked over at him, still not moving out of my embrace, and nodded. He then moved out of my embrace, seeming a bit reluctant, and headed over to where both Dominic and Derek had been when they shifted. And of course as soon as he left my embrace, I noticed Bella glaring at me, but she was probably doing that the whole time. Which I don't see why, I didn't see her going to check to see if he was alright. Or more of if Derek was alright since he was in control when he was thrown and hit the wall...Anyway he closed his eyes and a few seconds later he shifted into his wolf form. 

He was had the same exact coloring that Dominic and Derek did in wolf form, only he was much smaller than them. He was barely larger than a normal wolf and looked around three months old in age. Is he ever not adorable? I asked myself as I stared at him as he shook out his fur before sitting down and looking around the room. I'm not saying that Derek or Dominic aren't, but Danny is just a bit more adorable. But that might have to do with his shy personality while they are both more blunt or in Derek's case...well there really isn't a word I can think of that would describe him. 

Unlike Dominic or Derek, Danny seemed to be unnerved by all the staring and I could see him constantly looking back at both me and his little stuffed wolf. I walked back over to the couch, since I had gotten up from it when Derek was thrown into the wall, which reminds me I need to ask Danny how that happened, and picked up Danny's stuffed wolf. I then walked over to where Danny was sitting and put in down on the floor in between his front legs before sitting down on the floor next to him. Smiling down at him when he scooted over a bit so we were touching and I started stroking his fur from the top of his head down to the middle of his back and back again. Which seemed to cause him to softly purr/growl. 

I heard Bella clear her throat and looked over at her and what would you know, she was glaring at me. "Yes?" I asked, not stopping my stroking because why the hell should I? He is my imprint. Plus Charlie doesn't look like he minds at all and he was really the only one, besides Danny and his mother, that's option about the whole situation mattered to me. Which reminds me I also should tell Danny about me imprinting on him. And Dominic and Derek. 

Instead of answering, she just glared at me hatefully and I rolled my eyes looking back down at Danny. Who had his eyes closed as I strolled his fur so I'm guessing he didn't see her glaring at me. "Danny, sweetie, why don't you change back?" Bella said nicely, although I'm just surprised she can go from being rude to me, even if it was silently, to being so nice in only a few seconds. He reopened his eyes and looked at her for a few seconds before nodding slightly and started shifting back. I moved away so he could have enough room and watched as he shifted back. 

Once he was back in his human form, he picked his stuffed wolf off the floor and stood up. I stood up soon after and we both walked back to the couch we had been sitting on a little while earlier. When I sat down, I smiled softly down at him as he scooted over next to me so his side was pressed up against mine. Want to know what Bella did? Go on guess...I'm sure you'll get it right. 

~Danny~

As I sat down beside Paul on the couch, with Paulie on my lap of course, I scooted over so my side my pressed against his and had to stop myself from leaning against him. Much to Derek's distaste of course. He's just lucky that Dominic didn't beat the crap out of him when he kissed Paul. Mainly because neither of us really minded all that much...but anyway...the only reason I had Dominic threw him off Paul, although he did it harder than he was supposed to, was because Derek's horniness, for Paul mainly, and we really didn't need to give anyone mental images. Plus we don't even know if he feels the same way towards us. Although he didn't seem anger or annoyed by Derek kissing him...

"Why don't you ask him?" Derek asked and both Dominic and I looked over at him with blank expressions. "What?"

"Do you not remember that Danny isn't exact as...forward as you?" Dominic asked and Derek had a look of realization on his face. 

"Oh yeah...wait!" He said, loudly, making both Dominic and I jump. "Didn't he say something about you, or us...whatever, being his imprint? Whatever that is."

"Yeah..." I said trailing off waiting for him to get to the point. 

"Ask him what it is."

"I don't know..."

"Danny, if it has anything to do with that weird look both Paul and Derek got on their faces when you first looked at him, and why Derek's become obsessed with him, I think you should ask him what it is." Dominic reasoned out and I nodded knowing there was no way out of it since they sort of ganged up on me. 

I looked over at Paul, ignoring the fact that Izzy was glaring at him again, and asked him what both Dominic and Derek wanted me to. "What's imprinting?" I watched as his eyes widened and when I looked around a bit, so did everyone else's. "What?"

"Where did you hear that word?" Izzy asked and I saw her glare at Paul for a few seconds before looking back at me. And of course her glaring was starting to annoyed me a bit, but Dominic and Derek a lot more. 

"I heard you say that Paul imprinted on me yesterday when I went into the kitchen to get some food." I said, purposely leaving out any names as I still don't remember most of them. And Dominic and Derek are no help. Izzy glared at Paul again, who looked a bit smug, before looking back at me. Again. 

"Well...it's..." She trailed off, probably trying to think of a lie. Happily enough Paul answered my question. Clearing annoying Izzy when he did. 

"Imprinting it what a werewolf does when they meet a certain person...That person becomes the center of the werewolf's universe and the werewolf will do anything for that person." Paul explained, Derek finding it hot. 

"So kind of like the werewolf's soulmate?" I asked, still a bit confused, and he nodded looking a bit worried for some reason. "So I'm your soulmate?"

"Yes, along with Dominic and Derek. I think it's because you three are technically the same person just different parts of the same person." He said and I nodded biting my lip as I thought about it.

"That would explain why Derek's become a bit obsessed with you since I first looked at you." I said softly, more to myself than him. 

"But you can reject him if you want." Izzy said and I felt Dominic and Derek grew angry at the meer thought of it. I wasn't that far behind. 

"Why would I want to do that?" I asked and saw Paul smile out of the corner of my eye as Izzy scowled. "If he's my soulmate...why would I want to give that up?"