"There's so many caravan parks" Dan giggled, gesturing to the hundreds of small rectangles that spread across the country side.

"Why do you mention it?" I asked "are you jealous?" I jabbed him in the ribs, laughing as he squirmed away

"I'm so jealous of their glamorously tiny bedrooms and bad wifi and thin walls; I might even ditch here and steal one" he said sarcastically, smirking at me as my heart skipped a beat.

He walked back inside after a while, jumping onto his bed and burrowing under the covers, grinning at me.

"The beds are so comfy oh my god" he said wiggling around. I locked the door and got under my own covers, putting a few of the cushions and blankets on the floor and sinking into the memory foam. I was just drifting off to sleep when Dan called my name and I turned towards him as acknowledgement

"You're still in your clothes." He pointed out and I blushed deeply, embarrassed as he had already gotten changed into his pijamas before hand. I slipped out of bed, grumbling an excuse about how I did it on purpose as I got changed quickly.

By the time I'd finished, Dan had already fallen asleep, snoring lightly. As I reached up to turn the light off I muttered under my breath

"Goodnight, Dan"

And fell asleep, dreaming of tomorrow's adventures.

-the next day-

"Phil! Phil! Phil! Phil" Dan yelled, bouncing on top of me, waving a camera in my face. I groaned, burying my face in the pillow before he ripped it out from under me and started hitting me with it.

"Okay! I'm up!" I stated, putting my hands up in surrender as I climbed out of bed.

After I'd gotten dressed and tidied up out room, we did a room tour and vlogged the trip down to the beach and high street.

As We wandered along the beach front, the smell of Fish and chips filled the air from a local pub and children ran along the pavement, into the various arcades or to buy ice cream as their parents followed them, smiling. There has recently been a carnaval there and Union Jack bunting hung from building to building and the flowers were all shades of blue, white and red.

"Come on then Phil, hit us with a Weymouth beach fact" Dan said to me, watching me through the camera.

"Um.. George the 3rd used to come here when he was ill and also they have donkey rides" I replied, pointing at the animals that were just over the fence, wandering around the beach.

We walked more in land, looking around the shops until we stumbled across a small shop, looking for a bag to put our stuff in. We strolled inside, to find it completely full of merchandise for our favorite shows. Dan turned on the camera and walked around. They had posters, tshirts and most importantly, bags. We shamelessly brought a Game of Thrones backpack did a photo shoot for the viewers.

After, we bought a portion of chips to share and sat down to watch the world go by. Dan pulled the camera out, pointing at us and pressing record.

"Okay so now we've got some chips and have sat down, Phil, opinions on Weymouth?" Dan asked, putting me on the spot.

"Oh uh.. its very windy and there's SO MANY arcades here!" I pointed out and Dan turned the camera to show the two arcades that were literally right next to each other on the opposite side of the road.

"Also there's lots of fossils here apparently because it's on the jurassic coast" Dan added and I took the moment the sing the Jurassic park theme tune and pretend to scratch his face with t-rex arms. Dan laughed, moving away from me and continuing to talk to the camera about how we'll go looking for rocks in a bit as the wind blew his hair across his face and his eyes glowed from smiling. His dimples showed as he smirked and the sun made the fly away strand of hair glow golden.