Chapter Twenty-One

Zacznij od początku

I shook my head, running my fingers through my hair as an attempt to block out those thoughts, I've been so lost in thought I didn't realize I was at the school. I didn't feel like going here, even though I want the day to go by as fast as it can. God I miss Jack... And this wasn't just a miss that he wouldn't be at school due to some sickness! I wish it were that... Then... Right after I was let out, I would had bought him a little teddy bear, a heart shaped box of chocolate and just care for him for the rest of the day. Making him soup, or ask my mom to make him soup! Her soups are the best, I should know, my immune system is fucked up... But yeah, I'll get him soup... Sing to him as he falls asleep, be there even with the risk of me getting sick myself. 

He always told me how I should join the choir or any type of music related club. He always told me I had an amazing voice, he always loved me singing to him... Maybe that's how I can apologize! Yeah! A little song, our song, I'll sing it and send it to him, with a special little message at the end. Saying how much he means to me and how much I am sorry. That sounds good, right after school is let out I'll get right away on it. I sighed for what must be the 100th time today, not caring to go to my locker since I already had everything I needed. I also avoided seeing any of my friends, they knew about the situation and said their goodbyes to Jack before he had left. 

Entering my first class on time, I took a seat in the back, luckily, I didn't have this class together with Jack. So I wouldn't really have to explain the his situation. Taking out my books, I placed them on the desk and looked up. Math. It doesn't really bother me that and history is one of my top subjects. Planning on being an engineer in the future, some basic angles and equations was displayed on the board. Jotting the questions down I quickly answered the do now on the board. 

Minutes passed as more and more students filled up the classroom, the bell rung and class had officially started. With that being dealt with, the teacher walked in Mr. Onigawara. He quickly went over the things on the board which I had all correct. After relentless minutes of being stuck in that classroom, the bell finally rung. Whoopdy whoopdy doo! Next class. I hurried to my next class, fuck English. I walked into the classroom, taking a seat in the far back once again. Felix is in this class and he had walked in seconds after me. Spotting me, he hurried to take the free seat next to me. "Hey Mark..." he said in a soft calming voice, giving me a small smile. "Hey... Felix..." wow, I haven't really spoke to anyone else since last night. Felix sighed, placing a hand on my shoulder as he looked at me. "It's gonna be okay Mark, Jack... Jack won't end up like Aa-" "Stop it. I know. Just, leave the subject already please." Felix kept his mouth open as he tried to reply, but closed it, nodding his head. 

A few minutes of silent fell upon us as we waited for the teacher to come in. "Hey... Mark?" Felix said, breaking the silence between us. "Yeah? What is it, Felix?" he twiddled his fingers,one of his signs of nervousness. "Are you... Are you coming to the tree?" I thought about it for a moment, I needed to get my mind off of Jack... That will be a good way how to. I slowly nodded my head, "Yeah... I'll be there..." Felix smiled and nodded, quickly turning around as Ms. Tartaglione walked in. The class groaned in unison, she was no one's favorite and she was well aware of that. A Psychopathic Bitch, obsessed with everything and anything. Great, just what I want to deal with Hell 4.0. 

After a dreadful fifty-five minutes inside the class I actually felt like bashing my head on the desk, so did Felix. She had us do a two page essay on the president before the time ran out. We had both rushed to finish it, bullshitting it was the keen part of this. Finishing with only a minute to spare we gave each other a quiet high five. The bell rung and we handed our papers in and left. Bidding our farewells as we separated, gym and then art, which I had Jack in both. Great... Luckily Bob was in art with me, so that was something I looked forward to. I needed to talk to him.