chapter 1

Lauren's pov.

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock telling me that it is time for me to wake up and get dressed for my meeting with my father. You see my dad owns the Jauregui Corporation and we manufacture just about anything you can think of. Right now my dad is planning on stepping down from his spot as CEO and is planning on passing it down to me. Even though I love the money and the success that I will have from this job I wanted to be your average 23 year old. I wanted to go to college and get a degree in something other than business but I had to stick with the family values. As for a social life I have a fun one. Parties every weekend roofies for all of the girls. I have the life that every guy wants, sex is nothing with meaning, its all about the aggression I can take out in the other participants. And yes I did say all the other girls because I have a dick that anyone should be jealous of. Its perfectly smooth with a single vain that will bulge out when stuff happens, its two inches wide and 8 inches long when I'm soft so you can do the math. I am proud of my self and who I am becoming because I don't have a care in the world and I have no intentions of stopping anytime soon.

Camilas pov.

"Camila get your ass down here!" My eyes shot open with complete fear when I heard my father's voice this early in the morning. With out hesitation I exited my bed and quickly made my way down the carpet stairs. As my foot hit the last step I heard my dad laughing on the phone. Once he seen that I was in the room he hung up and smiled.

"Get dressed and look descent for once you are going to an important meeting today, don't bother getting dressed in something Skankey because where your going I'm sure you'll be treated like the trash you are." I simply nodded and made my way to my room. I should probably introduce my self I'm Camila Cabello and I have the perfect life, I have plenty of friends and a loving family who supports me in any way possible...

No that's the life I wish I had. My name is Camila Cabello but my life is anything but perfect. My dad abuses alcohol on a hourly basis and my mom is a avid drug addict and they use me to support their habits. I work three jobs and I had to drop out of school because they just wanted money. I was a literal mistake that should have never happened and they have made that perfectly clear. I grabbed a long sleeved white t-shirts and a pair of light blue jeans. I don't own much stuff so you can tell that the shirt is a faded yellow color and the pants have had some serious mileage in them. I brushed my hair and the small amount of waves fall naturally. I put in my pearl earrings but didn't bother with any make up Because I simply did not have any. I walked into my bathroom and grabbed a bandage out of the first aid kid that I keep in my room and put some ointment on the areas that you put on the skin. I rolled my sleeve up and sighed at all of the marks that trail up and down my arms. No I don't cut my self willingly but my father will break a beer bottle and give me apiece for being a so called bad girl for not being home a good amount of money and he will stand over me and verbally abuse me tell I have no choice. I really hate this life but there is no where a 17 year old can go.

"Camila!" My dad yelled and I jumped a bit and dropped the lid to the tube of defendant down the sink. I decided I just needed to let it go and hurry up and get down stairs. I grabbed my phone that my parents did not know I had or they would have already sold it and quickly descended from the steps.

My father did not say a word all he did was grab my arm and pulled me out to the car. As I got in I had to kick aside countless bottles of alcohol containers. My dad got into the drivers seat and slammed his door. As we pulled out onto the road my dad reached into the back seat and threw a bag of clothes at me.

"Why do you have my stuff?" I asked and he laughed.

"Your mother and I are selling you to pay off some debts. Your going to marry. Jauregui's daughter."