How you meet -Ally/You

Ally

It has been a while since I last visited the house of the elderly. Every 15th of the month the girls and I will go to an orphanage or a hospital where we could make people smile. It has been our thing since the start of the band. It is really a nice experience to make people happy mostly the ones who hasn't experience it that much.

I was about to carry the last box of canned soup when my eyes landed on a beautiful girl enjoying the company of the older lady I talked to earlier. Her hair is cut like a boy which I found hot. Snap it Ally you are straight. Her hair cut make her look a bit older and her cheekbones more prominent. Her eyes are a different shade of blue that I can't even decide if it's blue or green. Her freckles look so cute and oh my goodness gracious her dimples are to die for. Her dimples are so deep I want to poke it. Her lips ... look so plump and soft. I wonder how it feels with mine. Just the thought of it brings chills to my spine.

My thoughts were cut short when I notice her lips formed a smirk. I quickly look up to its owner to see her staring right back at me. I quickly look away and pretend I wasn't staring the whole time. I carried the box but the weight pushed me backwards. I feel my life flashed through my eyes but was stopped by a muscular hold.

"Woah miss are you ok?"

That raspy hot voice... God am I in heaven?

You

Today is the best day of my life. I am one of the chosen students to have an outreach. Don't judge ok? I am just not one of those nerds or anything. When we arrived at our destination I saw a tour bus parked in a distance. I didn't know there will be celebrity people helping. I quickly hop of the coaster and proceed to help carry the boxes of canned goods and adult diapers. After helping with some boxes my teacher assigned me to help feed the elderly or just simply talk to them, so I did. I never thought it would be this fun. I never meet my grandparents since they died before I was born so it is a nice experience talking to this people. Why would their children put them in this place after all they did for them to succeed?

I suddenly feel a pair of eyes drilling a hole on my head. I look around to see a familiar looking brunette... wait a second is that omg it is Ally Brooke.My ultimate celebrity crush. I caught her staring at my lips. What is this girl doing to me? I smirked at the way her eyes look so focus on my lips. Once she notice I am staring back she looked away like nothing happened. I politely said goodbye to the old lady I was talking to then silently walk to Ally. She tried to carry a box that look so heavy that she tittered backward. I quickly catch her before she falls to the ground.

"Woah miss are you ok?" wow what a stupid question of course she is not okay. God I am such an idiot.

She giggled then gave me a smirk.

" I'm alright thanks for catching me..."

"Ahh my name is Y/N"

"My name is Ally. Nice to meet you Y/n" I put out my hand for her to shake but was surprise when she pull me for a hug.

"Sorry I am a hugger so get used to it Y/N." I heard my teacher calling us back to the bus since it is already time.

" Hey Ally I need to go. But before I go can I have your number?" smooth really smooth. I gave her my phone so that she can type her number in and text her phone.

" so this is a goodbye?" I gave her a tight hug and kissed her forehead to which she blushed.

"Nope its a see you later ok?" she nodded then I let her go. Once I am in the bus I wave at her then she waved back. This is an awesome day.