Chapter 1

A/N: First chapter is up! WARNING: there is some mild sexual content. Throughout the story, there may be several sexual scenes, so if you don't like them, don't read them! Thanks for reading!!! :D

“Don’t treat me like a virgin.”

His lips moved against mine, licking and sucking my bottom lip, and I whimpered. He liked this, licking and sucking all the way down my jaw on to my neck, where he continued sucking. That’s when I felt it.

I could feel his teeth, and his hunger taking over.

I slid my hand to my back, reaching for it. I had a firm grasp, and I knew it was only seconds away now. He pulled his head back, ready to come back for more, when I snaked my hand out and plunged my holy stake straight through his monstrous heart.

The look on that despicable creatures face was more than enough reward for my relentless efforts. The look of shock and pain, as the dead vampire lie at my feet. I bent down and opened its mouth back up.

Ah, there they are. I could see the two fangs extended further than the rest of its teeth, the ones I wanted. I reached in my bad and grabbed my extractor tweezers. I promptly removed both of them, and stuffed them into my bag next to me.

My watch read 1:33 am. Darn, I need to get out of here. I picked up the already decaying vampire and struggled to drag him over to the back closet in this room, but I managed. His body will have completely turned to ash in about an hour. Once I stuffed him inside, I walked back over to the mirror. Hm, I don’t look too bad. My dark hair was slightly ruffled from the vampire, but other than that I just look flushed. I straightened out my tight black dress and put my red heels back on.

I hated dressing and acting like this, but usually it was the easiest way to lure vampires back with me willingly. This club, The Loft, was a frequent spot for me. Almost always I could spot a vampire or two here by the end of the night. It was a dark, underground club and apparently vampires liked it.

I grabbed my bag and headed out of this back room.

            Gaz was waiting for me just outside the door, guarding it. He turned around at the door opening and gave me a warm smile.

            “All finished up, darling?”

            I flashed him a smile back. “You bet.”

            He took hold of my waist and we slipped over to the bar. He ordered us two shots and I took a seat.

            “Hey, I gotta go use the bathroom, you good on your own?” Gaz asked me.

            I nodded in response to him and ordered another shot. Once I downed it, I searched around the club. Everything appeared normal and at ease.

            “What are you looking for?” I jumped at the low voice that spoke next to me. I spun and turned to face a man. He was strikingly good looking. He had pale eyes and raven black hair, with a black button up on. It slightly exposed his chest and I could see it was quite muscular.

            I cleared my throat and narrowed my eyes slightly. “Nothing.”

            He raised an eyebrow at my response. Like this prick was going to intimidate me, fat chance.

            “Let me rephrase my question.” He began, “who are you looking for?”

            This time it was I that raised an eyebrow. Just what was this guy trying to get at? I just shook my head back at him. “Still nothing.” I answered him and turned back to face the bartender.